地球的力量 第3集 冰川(11)悬崖如此陡峭
教程:【BBC纪录片】地球的力量  浏览:963  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The ice took a mountain of granite

    冰带走山脉的花岗岩

    and over tens of thousands of years, sliced one sideof it away,which is why this cliff is so steep.

    经历数万年,削去其中一面 这就是为什么这个悬崖如此陡峭

    I've been climbing for the last few hundred feet.

    我已经攀登了几百英尺了

    Crack's about to run out.

    缝隙要到尽头了

    When the cracks run out, you get into these blank faces

    当缝隙到尽头你看到这些空白的石面

    that are almost impossible to climb.

    几乎不可能攀登了

    In fact, you can see it's so smooth, the rock,

    事实上,你能看到这岩石有多光滑

    you hold on to virtually nothing.

    你实际上没有任何借力处

    The glacier moved across the granite,

    冰川穿过花岗岩

    grinding it with a force of hundreds of pounds on every square inch.

    相当于超过每平方厘米一百公斤的力量碾磨它

    It buffed the rock to a high polish.

    将岩石擦拭的光滑漂亮

    Whoa! I'm slipping, I'm slipping.

    喔哦!我不行了,我不行了

    I'm right at the limit of friction.

    我到了摩擦极限了

    Oh, if s just so smooth and slippery.

    噢,这实在是太光滑了

    You have to keep your weight close into the wall.

    你得保持你的重量贴近山体

    Bad weather is closing in.

    当恶劣天气来临

    Even a little rain on such smooth rock is potentially lethal.

    这岩石表面将变成攀岩者的噩梦

    It's getting really wet

    这将变得很湿

    and this glassy rock is just turning into an ice rink.

    这像玻璃般的岩石将变成溜冰场

    In fact, I might fall off here.

    事实上,我有可能从这掉下去

    Oh, my God!

    噢,我的上帝!

    0/0
      上一篇:地球的力量 第3集 冰川(10)约塞米蒂国家公园 下一篇:地球的力量 第3集 冰川(12)神奇的地方

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)