听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第238期:治疗感情受挫
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:338  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Why is Wren here? Did you call him? 任来干什么 你叫他来的吗

    What? No. 什么  没有

    Ahh, Melissa.  Hello. Hi. I didn't think you'd-- 梅丽莎  你好 我以为你不在

    I'm sure you didn't. 这点我不怀疑

    I heard you were back in school, 我听说你回学校了

    finishing your degree. 去完成学业

    I am. It's taking longer than I expected. 是的  没想到会花那么久时间

    Right, well, you've been distracted, life and all that. 经历了这么多  集中精神有点困难

    Hello, Spencer. 你好啊  斯宾塞

    Hi. What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么

    I think I'll dine out back. 我还是回房吃吧

    We should catch up sometime.Yeah. 我们有空叙叙旧 好啊

    Really, what are you doing here? 说真的  你来干什么

    I got a call  我接到一通电话

    from someone who was concerned about your state of mind. 有人很担心你的心理状态

    So you're making house calls now? 你现在还上门服务了

    I'm not here as a professional. 我不是作为专业人士来的

    Damn it. I was really hoping for some shock therapy, 可恶  我还希望来个休克疗法

    but maybe you could just wire me to a toaster  也许你能把我接在烤面包片机上

    and press "top brown only." 再按下"一面焦黄"按键

    Spencer, save it. I've seen this sort of unraveling before and-- 斯宾塞  别说了  我见过这种因感情受挫...

    And I'm what? What is the crisis, really? 我怎么了  我有什么问题

    That I took my bra off at four in the afternoon? 我下午四点脱掉了内衣

    Please tell Emily that I don't need supervision. 请告诉艾米丽我不用人看着

    I never spoke to Emily, and I didn't hear anything about a bra. 我没跟艾米丽说过话  也没听说内衣的事


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第237期:茜茜牵线使艾莉森怀孕? 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第239期:斯宾塞和任去约会

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)