听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第240期:可爱的两兄弟
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:305  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    It would be great if you had something round, 要是有件圆润生锈的东西就好了

    a little tarnished, like a... old teapot. 比如说  旧茶壶

    There might be something in the basement. 地下室也许会有

    You want me to go check? 要我去看看吗

    Would you? Thanks, love. I'm good. 行吗 谢谢了  亲爱的 不用了

    Is big brother as yummy as little brother? 这俩兄弟都很迷人啊

    Ah, lucky girl! You got two for one. 幸运的女孩 买一送一啊

    I've got one. He's out of town.  就一个 他出城了

    He's dealing with some family stuff. 处理一些家庭琐事

    Are you and your man good? 你们还好吗

    Fine. Why do you ask that? 还好  为什么这么问

    Well, I mean, you shouldn't be free on a Friday night. 你周五晚上不应该有空啊

    You know what they say, you can't be with the one you love... 他们都说  得不到自己爱的人...

    I, uh, couldn't find a teapot, 我找不到茶壶

    but I found some other cool stuff. 不过找到了其他好东西

    That's even better. 那更好了

    I'm going to go hunt down some dinner. 我去买些吃的当晚饭

    Can we just get this to go? 我们把这个打包吧

    Yeah. I'll get a box. 好的  我去找个盒子


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第239期:斯宾塞和任去约会 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第241期:搬家远离玫瑰镇

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)