You... 你
You can't just disappear like that. 你不能招呼都不打就走啊
Not anymore. 不能再那样了
Not after what happened last time. 尤其是昨晚发生了那样的事
When I worry about "A" getting a hold of you or-- 我很担心A会抓到你
or hurting you, or worse, 或者伤害你 或者更糟
you know, I have a very real 我脑子里的画面
picture of what that looks like in my mind. 触目惊心的可怕 真实
I was in town, Spencer, okay? I was right here. 我就在镇上 斯宾塞 我就在这里
Well, not for me, you weren't. 但我不清楚你就在这
When I used to feel like the walls were closing in, 从前我只要感到压力很大
I'd take off. 我就会离开
But this time, I stayed. 但这次 我留了下来
For you. 是为了你
You were right. 你说得对
Last night... 昨晚
Trying to break in to Dr. Palmer's car... 想方设法撬开帕默医生的车
That's as close as I wanna get to "A". 是我最想抓到A的一次
I don't want you to stop looking. 我不是想让你停止调查
You deserve to know what happened to your mom. 你有权知道你妈妈出了什么事
I don't want "A"'s version of the truth. 我不要A口中的真相
It's not worth it. 太不值得