Umm...Hello. Hi! 你好 你好啊
What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
Oh, Andrew, I didn't recognize you in clothes. 安德鲁 穿上衣服都认不出你了
You know you can't be here. 你知道你不能来的
Relax, moose. I'm not here to see you. 放轻松 小妹 我不是来找你的
Uh, Spencer, what a surprise! 斯宾塞 真意外
You know, the match isn't until tomorrow. 比赛明天才开始
I know, I just wanted to get up here super early, 我知道 我只是想早早地来
so I could get a V.I.P. seat. 抢个贵宾席
I promise I will not eat into your practice. 我保证不打扰你们练习
I just wanted to wish the team captain good luck. 我只是想祝队长好运
Hello, Spencer. 你好 斯宾塞
Did I hear you came all this way just to get a good seat? 你说你特意跑来占个好位子
Two seats, actually. 其实是两个位子
I'm, uh, here with Wren. 我跟任一起
We booked a room. 我们订了包间
I really want to thank you 真的很感谢你
for sending the good doctor to my rescue. 派妙手名医去解救我
I only called him because you-- 我打给他只是因为你
Oh, no, Mona, we know why you called him. 不 梦娜 我们都清楚你为什么找他
He gives really good intervention. 他很会从中调停
Actually part of my treatment plan 我的一个治疗环节
requires me to read a case study 要求我阅读一个
all about a deeply disturbed teenager. 精神严重失常的青少年的案例
Wren seems to refer to her as "M", 任称呼她为M
but we both know that this sociopath 但我们都知道 这个神经病
goes by other initials as well. 还有另一个代号