听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第247期:茜茜是红外套吗?
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:422  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    How you holding up, Em? 你还好吗  艾米

    Don't think I'll be taking an elevator any time soon. 我近期是不会再乘电梯了

    Any word from Jason? No. Nothing. 有杰森的消息吗 没有

    Okay, so now that the whole N.A.T. Club is out of Rosewood, N.A.T.社团的人都已经离开玫瑰镇了

    do you think that "A" will retire? 你们觉得A会就此罢休吗

    Or just have more time for us. 或者有更多时间来对付我们了

    Way to think positive, Spence. 想法还真积极啊  斯宾塞

    I just doubt suddenly everything's gonna be lilacs and daffodils. 我只是不相信一切突然就能风平浪静了

    Guys, let's focus. 别歪楼

    Cece lied about knowing Wilden, 茜茜说她不认识威尔登

    and then we find a picture of both of them with Ali. 接着我们找到了一张他俩和艾莉一起拍的照

    Yeah, a picture that's gone now. 现在照片还不见了

    New rule. Next time we see 新规矩  下次再看到

    anything that might be important to us down the road, 也许对我们调查这事有用的东西

    it goes in the phone. 记得拍下来

    Okay, so is it possible that Cece is... 有没有可能茜茜是...

    What are we calling her, red coat? 我们怎么称呼她  红外套吗

    I never saw a face. 我从没见过那人正脸

    Yeah, me neither. 我也是

    What do you think, Spencer? 你觉得呢  斯宾塞

    Blonde? Red coat? Captain of the "A" team? 金发  红外套  A那帮人的首领

    Maybe it's Cece. 也许是茜茜

    Pay attention. We need this brain trust firing on all cylinders. 专心点  我们需要你这个智囊想想各种可能性


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第246期:杰森不见了 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第248期:一人演一台戏

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)