What happened between you and Toby? 你和托比之间究竟怎么了
I'm not moving from this spot until I get a real answer. 这次你必须告诉我事实真相
The last time I saw someone in this state, 你紧守秘密的样子
clinging to a secret this hard, it was Alison. 我上次在艾莉森的身上见过
A few weeks later she was dead. 但几周之后她就死了
Alison. 艾莉森
Where were you? I thought you were 你去哪了 我以为
asleep in Spencer's room. 你在斯宾塞房里睡觉呢
I had to go out. 我刚才必须得出去
For what? 去干嘛
What happened to your mouth? It's bleeding. 你的嘴怎么流血了
I must've scratched myself on a tree branch 一定是在回家的路上
on my way over to the house. 不小心被树枝刮伤了
Can I go upstairs, please? 我能上去了吗
Why did you have to go to your house at three in the morning? 你为什么凌晨三点回家
Mrs. Hastings, please. I can't talk about this. 海斯汀太太 求你了 我不能说
Let me get some ice for your mouth. Just stay there. 我去拿点冰给你敷伤口 待在这里
Please? 好吗