It's got great bones. 教堂的底子不错
They built these churches to last. 最初建造它们就是想让它们历经风雨的
When do they expect you to be done? 他们想让你什么时候完工
I'm going to take my time. 我打算慢慢来
I want to get this right. 把它做好
Oh, before I forget. 对了 差点就忘了
What is this? 这是什么
It's for you. 是送给你的
Open it. 打开它
It's an angel. 这是个天使
It seemed appropriate. 很配你
I don't know what to say. 我都不知道说什么好了
Oh, I hate these damn things. 这东西真讨厌
Let me turn this off. 让我把它关上
Actually, it's Pastor Ted. 是泰德牧师
I may have to get this, excuse me. 我得接这个电话 不好意思
Hello? 您好
I thought this might make you feel better. 我觉得这会让你感觉好点
And then maybe on the way home, we can stop-- 在我们回家的路上 我们可以去
I'm not coming home. Just at least put on the blouse. 我不回家 那至少穿上这件衣服
Mom, I told you I'm not ready. 妈 我都说了我还没准备好
Well, as soon as you're in your own bedroom, 好吧 但是当你在自己的卧室里
surrounded by your-- -Look, mom, 周围都是... -听着 妈妈
I can't just go back to dinners at the club. 我不可能若无其事的去俱乐部吃晚餐
You don't have to wear the blazer, just put on the-- 你不用穿外套 只穿上
I said I'm not ready! 我说我没准备好