听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第5期:是艾莉森把我们救出来的
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:444  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    You doing okay, Hanna? 你还好吗  汉娜

    I'm sorry I had to leave so early this morning. 抱歉我今天一大早就得出门

    We really didn't get a chance to talk. 我们都没机会谈谈

    Who's that for? 这花是给谁的

    Jessica Dilaurentis. 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯

    She stopped by the police station this morning. 她今早来了警局一趟

    She's moving back. 她要搬回来了

    Wait, back to their old house? - Yeah. 等等  搬去原来的房子吗  -对

    Jason made it seem like she hated it here. 杰森搞得仿佛她不喜欢那儿

    He said that she couldn't face all the memories of Alison. 他说她无法面对那儿满是艾莉森的回忆

    Well, something must have changed. 她的想法一定变了

    I mean, in spite of what's been going on with Wilden, 撇开威尔登的事不谈

    she seems to be in a pretty good place. 她看起来状态还不错

    That's probably your dad. 可能是你爸爸

    Maybe Mrs. D isn't so sad anymore  或许迪太太知道我们了解的事

    because she knows what we know. 所以也不难过了

    We don't know anything, Hanna. 我们什么都不知道  汉娜

    I saw who pulled us out of the fire, Em. It was Alison. 我看见是谁把我们拖出火海了  是艾莉森


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第4期:威尔登死亡的目击者 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第6期:神出鬼没的艾莉

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)