听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第18期:正当防卫
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:346  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Self-defense? 自卫吗

    Mom, you have to plead guilty and say that's what it was. 妈  你得认罪  并且说事情就是这样

    Self-defense. There's no other way. 就是自卫  没有别的办法了

    You know I didn't do this.  I know. 你知道我没做过  我知道

    Then why?! 那为什么叫我认罪

    If the choice is between losing you for twenty years 如果要我在失去你二十年

    and losing you forever, 和永远失去你之间做选择的话

    I'll take the twenty years. 我会选择二十年

    And I know you will too  如果这意味着有一天我们能重聚

    if it means that someday we'll be together again. 我知道你也会这么选择的

    No, Hanna, I won't! 不  汉娜  我不会

    Not when we both know-- 不会在我俩都知道的情况下

    Mom, look where we are. 妈  看看我们现在沦落到什么地步

    We know the truth. We know you were set up. 我们知道真相  我们知道你是被陷害的

    But nobody else is buying it. 但是没人相信

    Listen to me, Hanna. 汉娜  听我说

    I can accept responsibility for the choices I made 把达伦·威尔登摆在了我俩面前

    that put Darren Wilden in our way. 我能为我做出的的选择承担责任

    But I will not admit to a murder I didn't commit! 但我不会承认我没犯下的谋杀罪

    He doesn't get to die 他不能就这样死了

    and leave me looking like a criminal. 还把罪名留给我


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第17期:为朋友担心 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第19期:女儿犯的错误妈妈承担

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)