听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第18集 第4期:好奇心害死猫
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:429  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Okay, this is the last of it. Where do you want it? 这是最后两箱了  你要放在哪

    I want what's in them. 我要里面的东西

    I checked. Everything that we seized 我检查过了  我们在你家查到的一切

    from your house has been accounted for. 已经说明了原因

    I've missed you. 想死这双鞋了

    Wow. I helped an old lady find her missing cat once. 我曾经帮过一位老太太寻找她丢失的猫咪

    I don't think she was half as happy. 我想她当时不太高兴

    I finally feel like I have feet again. 我的脚终于再次回到我身上了

    So how did those books work out for you? 那些书对你有用吗

    You finish the one about the teeth? 看完那本关于牙齿的了吗

    You know, they kind of creeped me out. 它们有点吓人

    I mean, I feel like I have to floss like crazy 感觉像是我得发疯似的用牙线洁牙

    so I don't have to go to the dentist anytime soon. 这样我短时间内就不用去看牙医了

    I'm sorry to hear that. 很遗憾听你这么说

    Well, if you're looking for another-- 如果你在找另一位

    Actually, I'm giving up on mysteries for a while. 其实我这段时间打算放弃推理了

    You know, I was gonna sell them back to the store used, 我本来打算把书卖回给二手书店的

    but you can have all of them if you want. 但如果你想要的话  我可以给你

    No, no, I'm up to my holster in all things 不用了  这几天我要开始着手

    CeCe Drake these days. 调查茜茜·德雷克

    Funny thing about fugitives, 逃犯很"有趣"

    they generate a lot of paperwork. 因为他们害得我要写很多报告

    Can't skip to the end, can you? 你不能直接跳到最后一部分吧

    I wish. 但愿如此

    Interviews, official reports, even a false sighting, 盘问  正式报告  甚至是虚假的目击

    it's all worth going through with a fine-tooth comb. 这些全都值得仔细搜查


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第18集 第3期:想独处 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第18集 第5期:学习过度

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程