Bye, guys. 各位 再见
Hey, Brenda, can I grab you for a second? 布兰登 我能和你说两句吗
So my dad's away on business and the prescription 我爸去出差了 而我的处方药
is in his briefcase. 在他的公事包里
You're still taking them, right? 你身上还带着 是吧
Indeed I am. 是的
Just two, are you sure? 你确定只要两粒吗
You know what, I should probably make it five. 我也许该要五粒吧
Just in case he forgets on Monday and then, 万一他周一忘记了
you know, I have got a couple of these tests coming up, so... 接下来我还有好几项考试
It's 50. 五十块
I mean, I was just kind of hoping you could spare them. 我是说希望你就这样给我
Don't haggle, Spencer. 不要还价 斯宾塞
It's tacky. 这样很俗
Fifty for first-timers, 第一次五十块
repeat customers get a discount. 回头客有折扣
Like at the hoagie shop? 就像在特大号三明治商店那样
Do I get the tenth one free? 买九送一可以吗
Fifty? 五十块吗
Okay, I can do that. 没问题
Here. 给
Come see me next week if you need more. 如果再要 下周来找我
You know, in case your dad forgets. 万一你爸忘记了