《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第19期:对着鞋子讲话
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:211  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    That's good. No, keep playing.

    真不错 别 接着弹

    No, I just- I just wanted to give Antonio a little air.

    不了 我只是想让安东尼奥透透气

    Oh, you named your guitar Antonio?

    你给吉他取名叫安东尼奥吗

    I like to think Antonio named himself.

    我喜欢想象成 是它自己取了这名字

    You slept well?

    你睡得好吗

    Um, yeah, a little bit.

    是啊 还挺好的

    I still feel like my head's a bowling ball,

    我还是觉得脑袋晕乎乎的

    but I don't think I'm gonna yak on my shoes anymore.

    但我应该不会再对着鞋子喋喋不休了

    Hey, that's progress.

    那就是进步了

    You don't normally drink, do you?

    你平常不太喝酒 是吗

    This week's anything but normal.

    这周发生的一切都很不正常

    Why is that?

    为什么会这样

    Oh, we missed the last tour, huh?

    我们这是错过了最后的参观吧

    We can learn about the Hall of Languages

    等我们以后来捐赠巨额款项的时候

    and the billion dollar endowment another day.

    再参观语言学院的大厅也不迟

    So your dad... I thought you were staying with your dad.

    对了 我以为你会跟你爸待在一起

    I am. Yeah, he's- he's just right next door.

    是的 他就在隔壁

    So what does he profess?

    他是教什么的

    Art history.

    艺术史

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第18期:只想一个人呆 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第1期:戒毒

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程