《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第1期:戒毒
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:273  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Anything for the dry cleaners?

    有要干洗的衣服吗

    It was 3 days in rehab, Mom.

    我只在戒毒所待了三天 妈妈

    I really did not need so many sweaters.

    真不需要这么多毛衣

    I thought, I don't know, maybe you'd go outside

    我也不知道 我以为你会出去

    for some fresh air or if you got cold.

    呼吸新鲜空气 或者你觉得冷了

    I did get cold and then I got the sweats.

    我的确忽冷忽热

    You know, withdrawal symptoms

    毛衣可不能

    can't really be stopped with a cable knit.

    阻挡脱瘾症状

    They said that the medical detox

    他们说药物戒瘾

    would help mitigate your discomfort.

    会缓和你的不适

    It did, Mom.

    的确 妈妈

    I was so comfortable kicking my drug habit.

    我戒毒的时候特别舒服

    Sorry.

    抱歉

    I'm very irritable.

    我很烦躁

    They said to expect irritability over the next few days.

    他们说接下来的几天我的确会感到烦躁

    As long as you're home and well, I can handle it.

    只要你乖乖在家 我都可以忍受

    Don't you walk away from me.

    别就这样走掉

    Is there anything you need?

    你有什么需要吗

    There's left-over carbonara

    还剩了些奶油焗意粉

    or I can make a salad if you'd like something lighter.

    你想吃清淡点的话我可以给你做沙拉

    You're way out of your league, Spencer.

    你太不自量力了 斯宾塞

    You sure about that?

    你确定吗

    Put that thing down before you hurt yourself.

    在伤到自己之前把那东西放下

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第19期:对着鞋子讲话 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第2期:被软禁在家

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程