Alison?
艾莉森
Sorry, Mrs. Hastings.
对不起 海斯汀太太
I was just cutting through to use our back door.
我想从后门回家
It's, you know, past my curfew.
因为已经过了我的宵禁时间
What happened?
发生了什么
Nothing. I'm-- I'm just--
没什么 我
I'm cleaning up.
我只是在打扫
Did Melissa and Spencer have one of their fights?
是不是梅丽莎和斯宾塞又争执起来了
I know a crazy scissors when I see one.
我一看就知道是怎么回事
Alison, please, not tonight.
艾莉森 拜托 今晚别这样
Look, I can stay and help you clean up.
我可以留下来帮你清理
I don't want your help.
我不需要你帮忙
Just...
只是
I want to understand this, and I can't.
我也想了解 但我不能
What is happening to her? Why is she acting like this?
她到底怎么了 为什么会这样
I wish I knew.
如果我知道就好了
But if I ask her,
但如果我问她的话
she might turn on me.
她也许会来攻击我
Go home. It's late.
回去吧 太晚了
Your parents are probably worried.
你父母要担心了