美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季3集第25期:犯罪现场
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:283  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I meant to warn you that Alison might stop by.

    我想提醒你艾莉森可能会过来

    I just didn't think that she'd move so fast.

    只是没想到她动作这么快

    I just heard a knock on the door

    我听到有人敲门

    and I thought it might be you.

    就以为是你

    I don't know why.

    我不知道为什么

    I honestly thought I would never see you again.

    说实话我以为再也见不到你了

    Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing.

    我也是这么想的

    But here I am once again, back at the scene of the crime.

    但是我还是又来了 又回到了犯罪现场

    There's no crime here.

    这里没有什么罪

    Not the way I see it.

    在我看来没有

    Look, Ezra, I didn't just come over here

    以斯拉 我来不只是为了

    to warn you about Alison.

    提醒你艾莉森可能过来

    I came here to tell you something

    我来是想告诉你一件

    that I should have told you before.

    我早就该告诉你的事

    Aria, you don't need to tell me anything.

    艾瑞亚 你什么都不用跟我说

    No, listen.

    不 你听我说

    You don't have to worry about Shana anymore.

    你以后再也不用担心莎娜了

    She's dead.

    她死了

    And I know that she's dead, because I'm responsible.

    我之所以知道是因为我对此有责任

    Wh-What do you mean "Responsible"?

    你有责任是什么意思

    I mean that I killed her...

    意思是我杀了她...

    in New York after I left the hospital.

    就在纽约 我离开医院之后

    I just meant to stop her. I never meant to kill her.

    我只是想阻止她的 从没想过杀她

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季3集第24期:质问父亲 下一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季3集第26期:数字化时代

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)