学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/19:备用钥匙
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:219  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    They put her in that horrible place when she was just a child.

    当她还是孩子的时候就被扔在那个可怕的地方

    And they never came back to get her.

    再也没有去看过她

    I mean, can you even imagine?

    我是说 你能想象吗

    I don't want to imagine, okay? I don't need to know why.

    我不想想象 好吗 我不需要知道原因

    I just need to know that she's gonna stay locked away

    我只需要知道她会一直被锁着

    and never hurt Aria again.

    再也不能伤害艾瑞亚就够了

    Charlotte's doctors say she's improving.

    夏洛蒂的医生说她的情况在好转

    That she's rebalancing after all the years of neglect.

    说她在被忽视了这么多年后 正在重新平衡自己

    Wait. Are you saying that they may let her out?

    等等 你的意思是他们可能会把她放出来

    That's a decision for the court.

    决定权在法庭手上

    Well, I'm not interested in the court.

    我不在乎法庭怎么看

    Charlotte Dilaurentis will walk the streets of Rosewood

    只要我活着 夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯就别想

    over my dead body.

    获得自由

    I'm calling him back.

    我要给他回电话

    Wait.

    等等

    Where does your Dad keep his golf clubs?

    你爸爸把他的高尔夫球杆放在哪

    In his car.

    车里

    Wait, I-I used to keep an extra set of keys somewhere.

    等等 我 我原来有一把备用钥匙

    Em?

    艾米

    I forgot to put this back.

    我忘了把这个放回去了

    The good news is you didn't kill Charlotte.

    好的一面是你没有杀夏洛蒂

    But you faked an alibi and you tampered with evidence

    但你伪造了不在场证明 还篡改了

    in a murder investigation.

    一个谋杀案的证据

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/18:做了很可怕的事 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/15集/8:抛出橄榄枝

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程