学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/15集/8:抛出橄榄枝
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:268  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Yeah. Umm, yes, I did. Yeah.

    没错 我有

    You know I have to admit I didn't expect you to reach out.

    我得承认我没想到你会抛出橄榄枝

    Uh, the town hall was such a success

    那天在镇政府很成功

    but I guess I just assumed we'd retreat to our own corners.

    我原以为我俩就到此为止了

    Umm, well, you know, I really wanted to

    其实我想跟你取取经

    your brain if that's okay.

    如果可以的话

    Uh, this whole daughterofthecandidate thing

    作为候选人的女儿

    it's so new to me and so

    我刚刚接触

    Of course. You know..

    当然 你懂的

    Umm, inside or out?

    室内还是室外

    Uh, inside's great.

    室内吧

    Do you mind if I just make one quick call?

    介意我快速回个电话吗

    And then I'll be right in. Of course, I'll get a table.

    我马上就进去 当然 我去找桌子

    Okay, thanks.

    行 谢谢

    Uh, Caleb, Yvonne just showed up to my lunch with Gil.

    凯勒 伊冯出现在了我和吉尔约的午餐地点

    Uh, did he arrange it? Some sort of campaign thing?

    他安排的吗 为了竞选的事吗

    No, he's not here and she thinks that I invited her.

    不 他没来 伊冯以为是我邀请的她

    Ten bucks says Evil Emoji is trying to stir the pot.

    十块堵"邪恶表情"想搅局

    And she probably hacked both of your phones.

    她应该黑了你俩的手机

    Can you get out of there? No.

    你能脱身吗 不

    You know what, I think I'm gonna stay.

    其实我想留下来

    Maybe she can help me figure out who scheduled this.

    她也许能帮我搞清是谁安排的

    I shall see you soon. Bye.

    一会儿见 拜

    I wouldn't have made the effort

    如果我知道会让艾米丽这么不爽

    if I'd known how much it would upset Emily.

    我一开始就不会去找她

    I tried to reach the others, but..

    我还想联系其他人 但...

    Good morning, Haley. That was a great essay.

    上午好 海莉 文章写得不错

    Thank you. Let it go.

    谢谢 算了

    I mean, I've done enough to force them away.

    我已经受够想尽办法逼她们离开了

    I don't wanna force them to take my apology too.

    我不想再逼她们接受我的道歉

    You may have made it difficult for your friends to support you

    也许让你朋友们支持你很难

    but that doesn't change the fact that you still need them.

    但你仍然还是需要她们

    How long has it been since your father made an effort?

    你父亲过了多久才成功

    Or Jason?

    还有杰森

    You're right.

    你说得对

    My friends are the closest thing I have to family now.

    我朋友们现在是除了家人外最亲密的人

    You've been my rock.

    你一直支持我

    I have more vacation days.

    我还有更多假期

    I can take them if you need me to.

    如果你需要 我还可以请假

    I appreciate that, but..

    谢谢你 但

    ...I'm home.

    我已经回家了

    Time to get back to work.

    该回归工作

    Back to normal.

    回归正常了

    Or at least try.

    至少我想

    I have work to catch up on and they want me to start

    我有工作要补上 他们希望我

    taking over my classes tomorrow, so..

    明天就回来上课 所以...

    Then I'll see you later? Yeah.

    那我们之后见 行

    Thank you for trying.

    谢谢你帮忙

    And we both know politics is not an honest game.

    我们都知道政治不是诚实的游戏

    You have to get used to the idea that there is no

    你得习惯不再期待

    expectation of privacy.

    隐私的想法

    You're always being watched.

    你会一直被关注

    So how did you learn to trust the people

    你是怎么学会信任

    who work for your campaign?

    帮你竞选的人的

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/19:备用钥匙 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/15集/9:很难信任别人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程