学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/8:客场比赛
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:325  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I know what you're gonna say.

    我知道你要说什么

    Well, then I won't say it.

    那我就不说了

    Say it.

    说吧

    Your sister got back into town two Saturdays ago.

    你姐姐两周前就回来了

    Right? Mmm.

    对吧 没错

    The Phillies had an away game that day

    费城人队那天有客场比赛

    so that traffic would've been in Baltimore.

    所以巴尔的摩的交通才会那样

    Please don't be silent. Just talk this through with me.

    别一言不发 跟我说点什么吧

    Aria, it's done. You've already submitted six chapters.

    艾瑞亚 已成定局 你递交了六个章节

    Did Jillian like it? Was she pleased?

    吉莉恩喜欢吗 她高兴吗

    Kinda, yeah.

    高兴吧

    On a scale of one to ten

    从一到十分

    ten being very pleased, over the moon--

    十分是非常高兴 简直欣喜若狂

    Ezra-I need a number.

    以斯拉 打个分

    Nine, eight and a half, I..

    九分 八分半 我

    eight and a quarter.

    八又四分之一吧

    She had notes.

    她做了批注

    Did she? And was I receptive?

    是吗 她接受了我的文章吗

    Ezra, I will go to my boss on Monday

    以斯拉 我周一回去见我老板

    and I will tell her the truth.

    把真相告诉她

    Aria, you can't do that.

    艾瑞亚 你不能这么做

    She'll kick you to the curb.

    她会炒了你的

    How could she even trust you again?

    她怎么可能会再相信你呢

    It's what it is.

    事实就是如此

    No, it isn't.

    不 不是这样

    I know you were trying to protect me.

    我知道你是想保护我

    You saw that I was falling apart.

    你看着我处在崩溃边缘

    And you assumed the worst.

    你做了最坏的打算

    You thought the jury would hand down a lighter sentence

    你觉得如果我写出了一篇悲伤生动的小说

    if I wrote a painful and gripping story

    陪审团就会对我减刑

    which also has all the makings of a great romantic novel

    但这些如果想写

    If you wanna write that too.

    也可以写成一个好的浪漫小说

    I can't really tell if you wanna hug me or punch me.

    我不明白你是要拥抱我还是打我一拳

    How can I punch you? This wasn't a career move.

    我怎么会打你 这不是出于职业动机

    This, this was an act of love.

    而是出于爱

    Oh, we, we could just turn in all of it.

    我们可以把所有的都交上去

    I mean, Dickens was paid by the inch.

    我是说 狄更斯也曾经按英寸收费

    Can I just read what you wrote?

    我可以读一读你写的小说吗

    It's probably a lot better than what I have.

    可能比我写的好得多

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/7:还没原谅我 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/9:神秘感

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程