学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/9:神秘感
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:281  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Okay, tell me you're not in love.

    告诉我你没有疯狂地爱上这件

    It's gorgeous.

    这很华丽

    And I got a simple veil to go with it.

    我还有和它配套的面纱

    Nothing too insane, but just a little something to add mystery.

    都是正常款式 只为了增加一点神秘感

    The mystery is how am I going to walk in it.

    神秘的部分是我怎么穿上它走路

    I may need to borrow Emily's legs.

    我没有艾米丽那么高

    Well, I'll hem it.

    我会把它改短

    You're gonna rock this dress, I promise.

    我保证 你穿上这裙子会很惊艳

    Please try it on. Oh, wait.

    拜托试一下吧 哦 等一下

    What about the veil? No, that's okay.

    面纱怎么办 不 不用了

    I don't want anything to detract from the dress.

    我不想别的配饰喧宾夺主

    You did good.

    你做的很好

    Your work here is done.

    你的工作完成了

    What about the tables?

    桌子怎么办

    You want them to complement the dress, right?

    你想要桌子和裙子相配 对吧

    Can I please do the tables?

    我可以负责桌子吗

    Knock yourself out.

    当然可以 随意

    Go back outside. I don't want you to see the bride.

    退出去 我不想你看到新娘

    It's bad luck. I'm not the groom, Hanna.

    这带来厄运 汉娜 我不是新郎

    I'm the minister or officiator, whatever.

    我是牧师或者是司仪 管它呢

    Well, I'm styling it, so I guess we'll both be working the party.

    我负责婚礼的设计 所以我们会一起工作了

    Wait, you're gonna be there?

    等一下 你也会在那儿

    That's weird.

    真很诡异

    Why is it weird? Because I..

    为什么诡异 因为我...

    I didn't invite any friends. I was trying to be sensitive.

    我没有邀请任何朋友 我想做到谨慎一点

    Sensitive to what?

    对什么谨慎

    Making you sit at a small wedding with Caleb and Spencer,

    婚礼很小 你和凯勒和斯宾塞坐一块

    two feet from the ceremony.

    距离仪式只有两英尺

    Would you be comfortable with that?

    你能感觉自在吗

    I have no issue with Spencer and Caleb, alright?

    我不介意斯宾塞和凯勒两个人在一起

    They're great together and we're all different people now.

    他们俩很合适 我们现在都已经变了

    I'm happy for them. This is happy.

    我为他们高兴 就是高兴

    Ali, what is it?

    艾莉 怎么了

    The night that Charlotte came home,

    夏洛蒂回来的那天

    we stayed up late talking.

    我们熬夜聊天

    And I told her about us.

    我告诉了她我们的事儿

    She stared at me like a cat.

    她用猫一样锐利的眼神盯着我

    And then she went upstairs.

    然后她就下楼了

    I could tell that she felt betrayed.

    我能说她一定觉得被背叛了

    Probably more by me than you.

    可能那更多是因为我而不是你

    I was her doctor.

    我是她的医生

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/8:客场比赛 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/10:有工资

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程