学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/11:免除干扰
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:368  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    "What to name the baby?" What class is that?

    《给宝宝取什么名字》 这是什么课

    Oh, my god.

    我的天啊

    What does it say?

    上面写什么

    I've chosen to share this with you

    我选择和你们分享这件事

    Because ultimately, my diagnosis was a wake-up call.

    因为最终 我的诊断是一个警钟

    And I trust now that you have this insight

    我相信你们自有判断

    You'll know that I don't give up without a fight.

    我绝不会没有斗争过就放弃

    Hanna, hey.

    汉娜

    Hey, uh, did you get my messages?

    你收到我短信了吗

    No, I'm-I'm so sorry.

    不 我 我很抱歉

    I just turned my phone off, so that I could watch.

    我刚关了手机免除干扰

    Are you okay?

    你还好吗

    I think Melissa could have done it.

    我觉得可能是梅丽莎干的

    I saw your sister years ago in London.

    我好几年前在伦敦见过你姐姐

    Okay, where are you?

    你在哪

    You will never guess who just talked to me.

    你绝不相信刚才谁跟我说话了

    Okay, so I was in line at the bar

    我在酒吧排队

    and some stranger just compliments my shoes

    一个陌生人夸我鞋子好看

    And I turn around, it's Claudia freakin' Greco, Caleb.

    我转身一看 是克劳迪娅.格雷科 凯勒

    And don't pretend like you don't know who she is.

    别装作你不知道她是谁

    I have to go.

    我得挂了

    Melissa?

    梅丽莎

    Hello, Hanna.

    汉娜

    What are you doing here? I live here.

    你在这干什么 我住在这里

    Well, not in this bathroom, but nearby.

    当然不在这个洗手间里 不过在附近

    No, this event.

    不 这个活动

    Fashion week. Did you change careers?

    时装周 你改行了吗

    I came with a friend who ditched me

    我和朋友来的 但他抛下我了

    because I've spent the entire night sobbing into my phone.

    因为我整晚都对着电话哭哭啼啼的

    Is that my drink or yours?

    这是我的酒还是你的

    Uh, yours.

    你的

    How's Wren?

    任怎么样了

    He's gone. He left me.

    他走了 离开我了

    That scheming nut job who made your life a living hell

    那个诡计多端 让你生活在水深火热中的人

    has now moved on to mess with mine.

    现在又来折磨我了

    You mean Charlotte?

    你是说夏洛蒂

    Who the hell gave that twisted sister phone privileges?

    到底是谁允许她打电话的

    I mean, how does someone with her resume

    我是说 知道她底细的人

    get put under penthouse arrest?

    都被关在阁楼里了吗

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/10:有工资 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/12:既往不咎

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程