学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/14:留在玫瑰镇
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:780  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Does Ezra know that you know?

    以斯拉知道你知道吗

    Know what? About me ghostwriting.

    知道什么 我代写的事

    No, but at least now I know that Mr. Fitz

    不知道 但我至少知道费兹

    was more than just your favorite teacher.

    不只是你最喜欢的老师

    Is this why you wanted to stay in Rosewood?

    所以你才想留在玫瑰镇吗

    Liam.

    利亚姆

    Please pick up, pick up.

    拜托接电话 接电话

    Please leave a message.

    请留言

    Hey, Liam, it's me again.

    利亚姆 还是我

    Look, I'm so sorry, okay?

    我很抱歉 好吗

    Just.. I-I need a chance to explain.

    给我个机会解释

    Call me.

    回我电话

    Oh, but not after 5:00.

    但别五点后打

    I'll... be marrying my parents.

    我要为父母证婚

    Bye.

    Have you eaten today? I can't remember.

    你今天吃了吗 我记不得了

    What day is it? It's your wedding day.

    今天什么日子 今天你结婚

    You can't be nervous. You've married Byron before.

    你不可能紧张 你嫁过拜伦

    True, it makes no logical sense

    没错 逻辑上说不通

    but when he walks in the room, it's like I'm 19 again.

    但当他走进礼堂 仿佛回到十九岁

    God, help me.

    天 帮帮我

     

    Well, I think it's fate.

    这就是命运吧

    People who are meant to be together take a break

    注定在一起的人暂时分开

    and then find their way back to their first love.

    兜兜转转又回到初恋身边

    What's more romantic than that?

    还能更浪漫吗

    Oh, Byron wasn't my first love.

    拜伦不是我的初恋

    His name was Ricky Eichler.

    我初恋叫里基.艾克勒

    He played the drums

    他是鼓手

    and had green eyes that you could drown in

    一双绿眼睛很吸引人

    and he was sexy and badass

    又坏又性感

    and I thought we would be together forever.

    我当时觉得我们会永远在一起

    What happened to him? Who knows?

    他怎么了 谁知道呢

    We graduated and we grew up.

    我们毕业了 然后长大了

    I'll call him back.

    我待会儿回他电话

    Is that message for me?

    那是给我的信息吗

     

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/13:一起吃晚饭 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/17集/15期:打击我的对手

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程