跟艾米莉一起学口语 第579期:签合同时的"谈判"
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:239  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    put one's heads together

    共同出谋划策;集思广益

    Everyone at the meeting put our heads together and finally came up with a solution.

    会议上大家集思广益,终于想出了一个解决办法。

    up front

    预付地

    You have to pay up front.

    You have to pay in advance.

    你要预先付款。

    balance

    余款

    The balance of $1000 must be paid within 30 days.

    1000美元余款必须在30内付清。

    raise the ante

    增加赌注/筹码

    The government has decided to raise the ante in the war on smoking.

    政府已经决定加大筹码进行控烟战。

    stand firm/fast

    坚定不移

    I'm standing firm on this matter.

    在这件事上我立场坚定。

    A: I'd like to discuss the terms of pavements for our account before we sign the contract and place our first order.

    在签合同和下第一个订单之前,我想讨论一下我方的付款方式。

    B: Like all of our customers, we require payment in full no later than 90 days from the date on each invoice.

    我们所有客户都一样,需要在发票开立日期后90天内支付全款。

    A: I'd like to run a suggestion by you. And maybe we could put our heads together and come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

    我想给你提个建议,也许我们可以一起想想办法,达成一个互利共赢的协议。

    B: What do you have in mind, Larry?

    你有什么主意,拉里?

    A: What would you say if we agree to pay 50% up front and the balance within 30 days from the invoice.

    如果我们同意提前支付50%,并与发票开立日期后30天内付清余款,你觉得如何?

    B: That would certainly help our cash flow, but what do you want in return?

    这当然会对我们的现金流有帮助,但是你想要什么回报呢?

    A: We would like you to cover the freight costs.

    我们想要你方支付运费。

    B: Sorry, Larry. That would put us out of pocket thousands of dollars.

    抱歉,拉里。这样我们会损失几千美元。

    A: What if we paid up front?

    那我们提前付款怎么样?

    B: Your offer has raised the ante, but I'm standing firm.

    你的提议增加了筹码,但我坚持立场。

    A: So, that's a no?

    所以就是不行了?

    B: Sorry.

    抱歉。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第578期:对爱抱怨的人就该这么怼! 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第580期:出远门前的行李打包

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)