Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——安德鲁·斯科特读信:爱、明亮与和平
教程:Letters Live  浏览:366  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    《Letters Live》(见信如晤) ,又称英国版《见字如面》。节目邀请音乐、影视、文艺界的名人,如卷福、抖森等,现场朗读近一个世纪以来令人难忘的书信。以下是Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——安德鲁·斯科特读信:爱、明亮与和平的资料,希望对你有所帮助!

    6th of December 1983

    1983年12月6日

    Dear George,

    亲爱的乔治:

    You once said to us the world is full of assholes and I am not one of them.

    你曾经说过这世界上全是混蛋,但是我不是。

    I have a love for certain people and I have one for you.

    我对特定的人有种热爱,我对你也有。

    But by sheer lack of contact it's running out.

    但是完全不联系之后,这种感觉已经消失殆尽。

    I found you frequently and never get a reply.

    我时常去联系你,但是从未收到回信。

    This is what you do.

    你要做的是这样。

    It's very simple.

    很简单。

    You stand in front of a telephone and you insert your fingers in the holes and carry out a series of numbers which have been given to you.

    你就站在一个电话前,把手指放进电话转盘,摇出曾经给过你的电话号码。

    Of course if you are rich, you will have two buttons which Irishman usually sew on their coats.

    当然了,如果你很有钱的话,你会有两个爱尔兰人会缝在衣服上的那种按钮。

    Of course if you are extremely rich, you don't have to get in touch with anybody.

    当然如果你暴富,那你压根儿不需要联系任何人。

    And that's I'm worried about.

    然而这正是我担心的事情。

    The funeral takes place at Golder's Green crematorium.

    葬礼在戈尔德·格林火葬场举行。

    No flowers please.

    别带花过来,谢谢。

    Just money.

    带钱就行。

    You'll recognize me.

    你会认出我来的。

    I am the dead one.

    是我的葬礼。

    Love, light and peace.

    致爱,明亮与和平。

    Spike Milligan.

    斯派克·米利根

    0/0
      上一篇:Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——艾什雷沃特斯读信:即使别离,我亦爱你 下一篇:Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——罗伯特·林德尔读信:别了,我的爱人(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程