THE LITTLE STAR
小星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
一闪一闪小星星,
How I wonder what you are,
我想知道你是谁,
Up above the world so high,
挂在天上那么高,
Like a diamond in the sky!
好似钻石满天空。
When the blazing sun is set,
夕阳西下夜来到,
And the grass with dew is wet,
露水湿润青青草。
Then you show your little light;
你便发出微弱光,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
一闪一闪照夜空。
Then, if I were in the dark,
当我身处黑暗中,
I would thank you for your spark.
感谢发出光闪烁。
I could not see which way to go,
没有你的闪闪亮
If you did not twinkle so.
无人给我指方向。
And when I am sound asleep,
当我夜间香甜睡,
Oft you through my window peep;
窗外有你时偷窥。
For you never shut your eye,
从未闭上亮眼睛,
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到旭日再升起。