里昂夜读英语美文[63]:诀别之歌
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:445  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

     

    When I am dead, My dearest,

    当我死了的时候,亲爱的

    Sing no sad songs for me;

    别为我唱悲伤的歌

    Plant thou no roses at my head,

    我坟上不必安插蔷薇

    Nor shady cypress tree:

    也无需浓荫的柏树

    Be the green grass above me

    让盖着我的轻轻的草

     

     

     

    With showers and dewdrops wet;

    霖着雨,也沾着露珠

    And if thou wilt, forget.

    要是你甘心,忘了我

    I shall not see the shadows,

    我再不见地面的青荫

    I shall not feel the rain;

    觉不到雨露的甜蜜

    I shall not hear the nightingale

    再听不到夜莺的歌喉

    Sing on, as if in pain;

    在黑夜里倾吐悲啼

    And dreaming through the twilight.

    在悠久的昏暮中迷惘

    That doth not rise nor set,

    阳光不升起也不消翳

    Haply I may remember,

    我也许,也许我记得你

    And haply may forget.

    我也许,我也许忘记

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[62]:偶感 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[64]:不要哭泣

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)