里昂夜读英语美文[204]:不要离开我
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:556  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Don't go far off, not even for a day, because --

    哪怕是一天也不要离开我,因为

    Because -- I don't know how to say it: a day is long

    因为--我不知道要怎么说,一天很长

    And I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station

    而我会一直等着你,就像在一个空荡荡的车站里

    When the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep

    火车在其它的地方停下、熟睡

    Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then the little drops of anguish will all run together

    哪怕是一小时也不要离开我,因为在那之后,点点滴滴的痛苦都将会积聚起来

    The smoke that roams looking for a home will (drift) into me, choking my lost heart

    漫步着寻找归宿的浓烟将会笼罩着我,窒息我迷失的心

    Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach

    哦,但愿,你的轮廓永远不要消失在这海滩上

    May your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance

    但愿,你的眼睑永远不会为这空旷的远方而扑闪

    Don't leave me for a second, my dearest

    我最爱的人,请不要离开我一秒钟

    Because in that moment you'll have gone so far

    因为在那一刻,你将会走得很远

    I'll wander lazily over all the earth, asking

    而我会慢吞吞地走遍所有的土地并提问

    Will you come back?

    你会回来吗?

    Will you leave me here, dying?

    你会把我丢在这里死去吗?

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[203]:爱无止境 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[205]:我的爱人像冰

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程