里昂夜读美文 [417]:无人知晓
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:630  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Nobody Knows -- Azumi Zaima

    无人知晓--阿祖弥·泽玛

     

     

    Nobody knows it's empty, the smile that I wear

    无人知晓我笑得其实如此空洞。

    The real one is left behind in the past because I left you there. .

    是因为真实的欢喜,已经和你一起留在了过去。

    Nobody knows I am crying. They won't even see my tears.

    无人知晓我笑得看似爽朗,其实心如刀割。

    When they think I am laughing, I wish you were here.

    是因为身边少了你的身影。

    Nobody knows it's painful. They think that I am strong.

    无人知晓失去你我有多痛苦。

     

     

     

    They say it won't kill me, but I wonder if they are wrong.

    是因为自己的强颜欢笑终究只是伪装。

    Nobody knows I miss you. They think I am all set free.

    无人知晓我其实从未感到自由。

    But I feel like I am bound with chains, trapped in the mystery.

    是因为对你的思念就是将我困住的锁链。

    Nobody knows I need you. They think I can do it on my own.

    无人知晓你对我有多重要。

    But they don't know I am crying when I am all alone.

    是因为深夜的痛哭能听到的只有孤独。

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读美文 [416]:我曾见你哭泣 下一篇:里昂夜读美文 [418]:你会吗?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程