里昂夜读美文[480]:只在睡梦中
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:423  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Only In Sleep -- by Sara Teasdale

    只在睡梦中--莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

    Only in sleep, I see their faces

    在睡梦中,我才能看得到儿时的玩伴

    Children I played with when I was a child

    他们的笑脸如此真切

    She comes back with her brown hair braided

    她绑着棕色的发带向我跑来

    He with ringlets warm and wild

    他还是一头亲切又不羁的卷发

    Only in sleep, Time is forgotten

    在睡梦中时间才被遗忘

    What may have come to them, who can know?

    谁又知晓他们如今的模样

    Yet we played last night as long ago

    但昨夜久违的嬉闹如此真切

    And the doll-house stood at the turn of the stair

    玩具小屋还在楼梯转角

    The years had not sharpened their smooth round faces

    岁月没有磨平他们圆润的脸颊

    I met their eyes and found them mild

    昨夜四目相对时他们还是那么的温雅

    Do they, too, dream of me, I wonder

    他们也会这么梦见我吗,我自忖到

    And for them, am I too a child?

    在梦里我也像他们一样是个孩子吗?

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读美文[479]:遥远的曾经 下一篇:里昂夜读美文[481]:她已经忘记了那个八月的夜晚

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程