服务英语·招呼顾客 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·招呼顾客 情景对话

    对话1

    S: Good morning, madam. Is there anything I can do for you?

    早上好,太太。我能为您做点什么吗?

    C: Yes. I'd like to see one of those dresses.

    是的。我想看看那件礼服。

    * * *

    S: You mean this one? It's the latest fashion.

    您是说这一件吗?这是最新款。

    C: What is this dress made of?

    这件礼服是什么材料做的?

    * * *

    S: It's made of silk. It's perfect, isn't it?

    这是丝绸做的。很漂亮,不是吗?

    C: May I try it on?

    我可以试穿一下吗?

    * * *

    S: Certainly. What size do you wear?

    当然。您穿什么码的?

    C: No. 5.

    5号。

    * * *

    S: Here you are. The dressing rooms are over there.

    给您。试衣间在那边。

    (A few minutes later)

    (几分钟后)

    S: How does it fit?

    合身吗?

    C: It's perfectly. I'll take it. How much is it?

    正合身。我买了,多少钱?

    * * *

    S: 698 yuan.

    698元。

    C: OK. Here is the money.

    好的。给你钱。

    * * *

    S: Thanks. Welcome back again.

    售货员:谢谢。欢迎下次再来。

    * * *

    对话2

    S: Good afternoon, madam. Anything I can do for you?

    下午好,夫人。有什么可以效劳的吗?

    C: Good afternoon. Will you show me some silk fabrics, please?

    下午好,我想看看这里的绸缎,好吗?

    * * *

    S: Yes, madam. We have many kinds of silk fabrics. They are Suzhou brocade and gauze.

    好的,夫人。我们这里有各种绸缎。都是苏州的锦缎和绫纱。

    C: Do you have natural silk fabrics?

    有天然的丝织品吗?

    * * *

    S: Certainly, madam. We have brocade of natural silk and figured pattern silk. Which do you prefer, madam?

    那当然,夫人。我们这里有天然丝的浮花锦缎和有图案的绸缎。您要哪一种?

    C: I want brocade. Will you please let me have a look at the best you have?

    我要浮花锦缎,能让我看看你们这里最好的吗?

    * * *

    S: Yes, madam. Which color do you want to have, dark or light?

    行,您要哪种颜色,深色的还是浅色的?

    C: I like light colors.

    我喜欢柔和的颜色。

    * * *

    S: Here is the light one. It's orange. Will this do?

    这种怎么样,橙黄色的?

    C: Oh, it seems too loud. Could you show me something else?

    嗯,这个看起来有点花哨,还有别的吗?

    * * *

    S: Yes, what about this color?

    有,这种怎么样?

    C: This one is fine. No wonder Chinese silk is famous all over the world.

    这个挺好,难怪说中国丝绸驰名世界呢。

    * * *

    S: Well, China is the cradle of silk fabrics.

    对,中国是丝绸的发源地。

    C: OK, please give me two meters. If I'm not wrong that's equal to six Chinese chi. Am I right?

    我要两米吧,如果我没弄错的话,也就是六尺对不对?

    * * *

    S: Yes, madam, you are very good at figures.

    没错,夫人,您对数字很在行。

    C: Thank you. I wonder if the silk color comes off.

    谢谢,我想这种绸缎应该不会褪色吧。

    * * *

    S: As a matter of fact, all the materials here are colorfast.

    不瞒您说,我们这里的颜色的丝绸都不褪色。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·招呼顾客 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·招呼顾客 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)