服务英语·地铁 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·地铁 情景对话

    1. 询问地铁线路

    S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    S: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

    下午好,有什么需要帮助的吗?

    P: Good afternoon. Which line should I take to the Art Gallery?

    下午好,我想问一下去美术馆要坐哪条线?

    * * *

    S: There are many lines passing by the Art Gallery, such as the line 2, line 4 and line 5.

    有很多线路都到美术馆。比如说2号线、4号线以及5号线。

    P: Can I get there directly or do I have to change to another line?

    我能直达那里吗?还是必须得转车?

    * * *

    S: You can go there directly by the line 2 and the line 4. If you take the line 5, you need to transfer to the line 3 at the station of Xinhua Road.

    2号线和4号线都是直达的。如果您乘坐5号线的话,需要在新华路站换乘3号线才能到达。

    P: I'd better take those lines which can arrive directly. I can't figure out the subway system at all.

    那我还是坐直达的吧。我对地铁系统总是弄不明白。

    * * *

    S: It is easy. You just need follow the instructions of the map in the subway station.

    很简单,你只要按照地铁站里面线路图的指示就可以了。

    P: I will. How much is the fare?

    好的,车费是多少?

    * * *

    S: The price of the ticket is 2 yuan no matter where you go.

    无论您去哪儿,票价一律两元。

    P: By the way, how can I get out of the station after getting off?

    顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出地铁站呢?

    * * *

    S: That's very easy. The exit is always open, and there are signs.

    那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标志。

    P: It is the first time for me to take a trip to Nanjing. Therefore I am not familiar with anything here.

    这是我第一次来南京旅游,对这里的一切都还很不熟悉。

    * * *

    S: In this case, you'd better buy a map. It will be convenient for you to go around.

    那你最好买张地图,这样的话出行就方便多了。

    P: I agree with you. Can I buy the ticket here?

    我也是这么想的。地铁票是在这里买吗?

    * * *

    S: No. This is the information desk. There are ticket offices and the ticket vending machines over there, where you can buy your ticket.

    不是,这里是问讯处。那边有人工售票处,也有自动售票机,你从那两个地方都可以买票。

    P: How long will it take to get to the Art Gallery?

    那从这里到美术馆要多久啊?

    * * *

    S: The subway is extremely quick. There are 4 stops in total, and it will take about 15 minutes.

    地铁很快的,一共也就4站地,15分钟左右就到了。

    P: I see. Thank you very much.

    我知道了,十分感谢。

    * * *

    S: You are welcome. Have a nice trip!

    不用谢。祝您玩得愉快!

    2. 可直达的地铁

    S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    P: Excuse me, sir. Is this the right subway to go to the zoo?

    先生,打扰一下。这是去动物园的正确线路吗?

    S: Yes. You should get off at the Museum Station.

    是的,你要在博物馆站下车。

    * * *

    P: Can I get there directly?

    我能直达那里吗?

    S: Yes, you can.

    可以。

    * * *

    P: How many stops are there before getting to the Museum station?

    到博物馆站要经过几站啊?

    S: Let me see. There are five stations.

    让我看一下,一共5站。

    * * *

    P: How long will it take?

    那要花多长时间能到?

    S: About 20 minutes.

    20分钟左右就可以了。

    * * *

    P: How frequent is this subway service?

    这班地铁多长时间一趟?

    S: It comes every three minutes.

    3分钟一趟。

    * * *

    P: Which exit should I take after getting off the line?

    那我下了地铁后应该从哪个口出去?

    S: Exit D is to the zoo. You will see it as soon as you get out of the subway station.

    D口,一出地铁站你就能看到动物园了。

    * * *

    P: How much is the fare?

    票价多少钱?

    S: 2 yuan. You can get a ticket from the ticket vending machine.

    票价两元。你可以从自动售票机上买一张票。

    * * *

    P: Got it. Thanks a lot.

    我知道了,谢谢你。

    3. 需换乘的地铁

    S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    S: The train is coming. Please wait for the train behind the yellow safety line.

    列车将要进站,请您站在黄色安全线以内排队候车。

    P: Is this the line 2.

    这个是2号线吗?

    * * *

    S: Yes.

    是的。

    P: I want to go to the zoo. Can I go there directly or do I have to change?

    我想去动物园。请问我能直达还是必须转车?

    * * *

    S: You have to transfer to the line 2.

    你必须换乘到2号线上。

    P: Where can I change to the line 2?

    请问我应该在哪儿换乘二号线?

    * * *

    S: You can take the line 5 and get off at the station of the Museum.

    你可以乘坐5号线到博物馆站下车。

    P: How many stops are there from here?

    从这儿到那儿几站?

    * * *

    S: Six.

    6站。

    P: Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?

    换乘地铁还要付费吗?

    * * *

    S: No, you need not. The train has come. Don't rush, please. Let the people get off first.

    不需要。车来了,请不要拥挤。让车上的人先下。

    P: Ah, there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get on?

    啊,这么多人。要是在我们上去之前车上就满了怎么办?

    * * *

    S: But if we all push that way in, nobody could get off and nobody could get on either.

    但是如果我们都那样往里面挤的话,谁都下不来也上不去。

    P: Alright.

    好吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·地铁 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·地铁 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)