服务英语·询问喜好 情景对话
对话1
A: Dear sir, what can I do for you?
先生,我能帮你什么吗?
B: I'd like to buy a jacket.
我需要买一件夹克。
* * *
A: Okay, this way, please. How about this one?
好的,请这边走,这件怎样?
B: I think the color doesn't suit me. It looks too bright. I don't like it.
我想这件不适合我吧,颜色太鲜艳了,我不喜欢。
* * *
A: How about the black one over there?
那边那件黑色的怎样?
B: The style looks great, but maybe it is too small. Let me try it on. Wow! It is too small. Do you have a larger one like this?
样式看起来还不错,但是可能小了点。让我试试看,哦,太小了,这种款式的还有其他大点的没?
* * *
A: Sorry, this is the last one. How about the K-boxing over there?
很抱歉这是最后一件了,要不你看下那边那件劲霸夹克吧?
B: It looks nice and good. Let me try.
看起来蛮好的,我试试。
* * *
A: You look so handsome. The jacket suits you.
你穿上它显得更帅气了,这件夹克很适合你。
B: How much is it?
这件多少钱?
* * *
A: 800 yuan and we can give you 10% off. That is 720 yuan.
800,不过可以给你优惠10%,也就是说720元就可以了。
B: Okay. This is the money and please pack it for me.
好的,给你钱,请帮我包起来。
* * *
A: Okay and thanks for your coming. Bye.
好的,谢谢你的光临,再见。
B: Bye.
再见。
* * *
对话2
Clerk: May I help you, ma'am?
女士,有什么可以帮您吗?
Anna: Yes, thank you. I'd like to buy a blouse.
是的,我想买件女士衬衣。
* * *
Clerk: What color are you looking for?
您喜欢什么颜色?
Anna: I need something to go with a brown skirt.
我想配棕色裙子。
* * *
Clerk: Here's a pretty green one.
给您这件绿色的。
Anna: But it has long sleeves. I'd like a short-sleeved blouse with a high neck, if you have one.
但袖子长了,我想要件短袖高领的,有吗?
* * *
Clerk: We have this one in yellow. What size do you wear?
有件黄色的,您穿多大号?
Anna: Thirty-four. Do you have that one in my size?
34号,有吗?
* * *
Clerk: Yes, here it is.
是的,给您。
Anna: How much is it?
多少钱?
* * *
Clerk: It costs 16 pounds.
16英镑。
Anna: Oh. That's too expensive for me. Do you have anything like it for less?
对我来说太贵了,有类似这件便宜点的吗?
* * *
Clerk: I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有。
Anna: Well, I think I'll look around. But I may come back for this one. Thank you.
好吧,我再看看,我也许会回来买这件。谢谢你。
* * *
Clerk: You are welcome.
不客气。
* * *