服务英语·提供建议 情景对话
对话1
A: Good morning, madam. Could I help you?
早上好,太太。您需要帮忙吗?
B: Yes, could you show me some jackets?
是的,你能拿几件夹克给我看看吗?
* * *
A: Sure. We have a large assortment of them. Here they are.
当然。我们有很多款夹克。都在这儿。
B: Yes. You do have a large range.
是的,的确有很多可选。
A: Yes, here are some examples. What sort of jackets are you looking for?
是的,这儿是一些样品。您在找哪一类夹克呢?
* * *
B: I'm not sure. Could you give me some advice?
我不确定。你能给我提供些建议吗?
A: How do you like this design?
这款怎么样?
* * *
B: Oh, I think it looks too plain. Besides, it is too big.
哦,我认为它看上去太普通了。另外,这个号也太大了。
A: Is this one all right?
这款怎么样?
* * *
B: I think it's out of date.
我想这款早就过时了。
A: OK. This one may give you every satisfaction. It's just in fashion now.
好的,这件肯定让您满意。现在正流行呢。
* * *
B: Yeah. It's the very thing I want to buy. Can I try it on?
是。这正是我想买的。我可以试穿一下吗?
A: Of course. The fitting room is over there.
当然。试衣间在那边。
* * *
(A moment later. )
(一会儿后。)
A: Oh. It fits you like a glove.
这衣服真是太合您的身了。
B: Yes, I like it very much. How much?
是的,我也很喜欢。多少钱?
* * *
A: It's 368 dollars.
368美元。
B: OK. I'll take it. And here is the money.
好,我买了,给你钱。
* * *
A: Thanks. Welcome back again.
谢谢。欢迎再来。
对话2
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
先生,早上好,您想买什么?
B: I'd like to buy some milk powder. What would you recommend?
我想买一些奶粉,你推荐哪一种?
* * *
A: We have many kinds for different purpose and people. I wonder whom you're buying for?
我们有很多种类针对不同目的群体。我想知道您为谁买呢?
B: My son, he is only six months old.
我儿子,他才6个月大。
* * *
A: I see, sir. We have the very thing you want. How about this kind? It's very good for little babies.
我明白了,先生。我们有您正想要的。这种怎么样?对婴儿很好的。
B: Is it? Let me see.
是吗?让我看看。
* * *
A: You may rest assured. It sells well all over China and enjoys a good fame.
您大可放心。他在全中国卖得都很好并且有口皆碑。
B: May I have a look at the instructions?
我可以看一下它的说明书吗?
* * *
A: Certainly. Here you are.
当然。给您。
B: Yes, it looks like a good kind of milk powder for little babies. I'll take two cans.
是的,它看上去是一种很适合婴儿的奶粉。我要两罐。
* * *
A: Well. Here you are. Shall I wrap them up for you?
好的。给您。要不要为包装一下?
B: Just put them in a plastic bag. And how much are they?
直接放塑料袋子里就好。多少钱?
* * *
A: They are 328 yuan.
328元。
B: OK. Here is the money.
好,给你钱。
* * *
A: Thanks. Good bye.
谢谢。再见。
* * *