服务英语·起飞前后 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·起飞前后 情景对话

    Air crew(A):空中乘务人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 找座位

    A: Welcome aboard, sir. Which class are you flying?

    欢迎登机,先生。您是坐什么舱?

    T: My ticket says it's first class.

    我的机票上写的是头等舱。

    * * *

    A: Ok, the first class is in the front of the plane. Just go straight and you will find the sign saying first class.

    好的,头等舱在机舱的前半部分。您只要往前走,就会看到一个写着头等舱的牌子。

    T: Where can I sit exactly?

    那我具体是坐在什么位置呢?

    * * *

    A: Let me see your ticket, please.

    让我看一下您的票,先生。

    T: Here you are.

    给你。

    * * *

    A: Seat number five. Then it's a window seat.

    5号座位,那是一个靠近窗户的座位。

    T: A window seat? But I don't like window seat. I'm afraid of looking out of the window. I will feel sick.

    靠窗户的座位吗?但是我不喜欢靠窗户的座位,往窗户外面看我会害怕,会不舒服。

    * * *

    A: Oh, I see. We have a blind over the window. You can put it down or you can press the service button to call me to help you put it down.

    哦,我知道了,但是我们在窗户上都有遮阳板,您可以拉下来。或者您可以按下服务按钮叫我来帮您拉下来。

    T: Well, er… but I still want to change a seat, can you help me with that?

    这样,呃……但我还是想换个座位,你能帮我吗?

    * * *

    A: Alright. Please follow me, let's go to the first class and I'll see whether there is someone who wants to change seat with you, is that OK?

    好的。请跟我来,我们先去头等舱,然后看有没有人想换座位,好吗?

    T: OK. That's very kind of you.

    好的,你太好了。

    2. 换座位

    A: Which class are you flying, ma'am?

    女士,您是哪个舱的呢?

    T: I bought the economy class tickets. I need your help, ma'am.

    我买的是经济舱的票。小姐,我需要你的帮助。

    * * *

    A: Yes, please.

    好的,请讲。

    T: My son and I are flying in this plane, but our seats are not close to each other. You know, he is a little boy and needs my help sometimes, so I want to change seat to sit with my son.

    我和我儿子都在这班飞机上,但我们的座位不是一起的,你知道他还很小需要我的照顾,所以我想换个座位,和我儿子坐在一起。

    * * *

    A: Let me see your tickets, please.

    请让我看一下票。

    T: OK, here you are.

    好的,给你。

    * * *

    A: One ticket is No.5 and the other is No.10.

    一张票是5号座位,另一张是10号的。

    T: Yes. Because I didn't want to take my son at the beginning, so I bought the second ticket a little late.

    是的,因为我一开始并没有想带着我儿子,所以第二张票买的晚了一些。

    * * *

    A: I see. Let me see if another passenger is willing to exchange seat with you, ma'am.

    我知道了,我来看一下是否有其他乘客愿意跟您换座位。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    * * *

    A: Sir, could you do me a favor?

    先生,能帮个忙吗?

    T: What's the matter?

    什么事?

    * * *

    A: This lady wants to exchange seat with you because her little son sits next to you and she wants to take care of her son. Is that OK for you, sir?

    这位女士想跟您换一下座位,因为她的小儿子是您旁边的座位,她想要更方便地照顾他。您方便换座位吗,先生?

    T: I see. But it will make me less ill if I sit close to the window. So …

    我知道了,但是我坐靠近窗户的位置会相对舒服一些,所以……

    * * *

    A: Is that so? Then let me see…Oh, this lady's seat is right next to the window.

    是这样啊,那么让我看一下……哦,这位女士的座位正好是靠近窗户的。

    T: Wow, that's great. Then I am very glad to help you.

    哇,那太好了,那么我很高兴帮忙。

    * * *

    A: That's very kind of you, sir. Thank you so much.

    先生您太好了。非常感谢。

    T: I just lift a finger.

    举手之劳。

    3. 初次登机

    A: Can I help you, ma'am?

    有什么需要帮忙吗,女士?

    T: Yes. This is my first flight, so I am a little bit nervous. What should I do?

    是的,这是我第一次坐飞机,我有点紧张。怎么办呢?

    * * *

    A: Don't be nervous, ma'am. It will be fine. I will explain some rules and show you some protection practices in a while. Just listen to me.

    不用担心,很快就会好的,我一会儿会给大家说一下乘机规则,并展示一下安全保护练习。只要听我的就好了。

    T: OK, but I am a little bit thirsty now.

    好的,但我现在有点渴了。

    * * *

    A: Wait a minute, please. I will bring you water soon.

    请稍等,我马上拿杯水过来。

    T: Thank you. I want to know how long we shall fly.

    谢谢你,我还想问我们要飞多久。

    * * *

    A: it's about 3 hours.

    大约三个小时吧。

    T: Wow, that's a long time.

    哇,时间有点长啊。

    * * *

    A: It doesn't matter, ma'am. After taking off, we will play some movies for you, and then we will arrive at our destination after you finish the movie.

    没关系的,女士。飞机起飞后我们会播放电影,在你们看完电影后我们就到达目的地了。还是很快的。

    T: Then it will be OK.

    那很好。

    * * *

    A: Anything else, ma'am?

    还有其他事情吗,女士?

    T: No for now.

    现在没有了。

    * * *

    A: You can call me any time when you need my help.

    如果需要帮助的话请随时叫我。

    T: I see. Thank you for your patience.

    我知道了,谢谢你这么耐心。

    * * *

    A: Don't mention it.

    不用客气。

    4. 放置行李

    A: Sir, can I put your luggage into the baggage compartment overhead?

    先生,我能把您的行李放到头顶上的行李架上吗?

    T: I don't want to do that.

    我不想这样做。

    * * *

    A: Baggage is not allowed to be put in the aisle.

    行李是不允许放在过道上的。

    T: I always put it in my sight, or else I don't feel very well.

    我总是把它放在我能看得见的地方,不然就会感觉不舒服。

    * * *

    A: I understand. But it will cause trouble when someone goes across the aisle because it takes up too much room.

    我理解。但是如果有人在过道上走动时就会不方便,因为它占用了太多的空间。

    T: But I don't feel safe if it is put in the overhead compartment.

    但是如果放在头顶的行李架上我会感到不放心。

    * * *

    A: Don't worry, sir. Every baggage compartment has a lock. And the key is in your hand. It will be very safe.

    不用担心,先生。每个行李架都有一把锁,钥匙会在您手中,所以行李会很安全的。

    T: Is it like this? Then I will try.

    是这样吗?那我就试一下吧。

    * * *

    A: Let me help you, sir.

    我来帮您吧。

    T: OK, thank you.

    好的,谢谢。

    * * *

    A: Thank you for your cooperation, sir.

    谢谢您的配合。

    5. 机上服务

    A: What's your seat number, sir?

    先生,您的座位号是多少?

    T: It's 30C.

    30C。

    * * *

    A: That will be five rows up on the right. It's the window seat. Is this your bag?

    往前再走5排,右边靠窗户的座位。这是您的包吗?

    T: Oh, yes. Can I put it in the overhead compartment?

    哦,是的。我能把它放进头顶行李舱吗?

    * * *

    A: Well, it's too big. I'm afraid that the compartment is not big enough. Could you place it under the seat in front of you, please?

    这包太大了。恐怕行李舱放不下它,你能把它放在前面座位的椅子下面吗?

    T: Sure. Would you please help me adjust the air flow? I feel a bit cold.

    好的。能帮我调一下空调吗?我感觉有点冷。

    * * *

    A: Yes. You can turn the knob here above you in whichever direction you like. You can shut it off by turning it tightly to the right. Would you like a blanket?

    好的。旋转您头上方的这个旋钮,朝哪个方向都行。向右拧紧就可以关掉了。您要毯子吗?

    T: No, thanks. Can I have something to eat? I didn't eat anything this morning because I was afraid I didn't have time to catch the plane.

    不用了,谢谢。我能要点吃的吗?我今天早上什么都没吃因为怕没时间,赶不上飞机了。

    * * *

    A: Sorry, sir. We don't serve meals until the plane takes off. But I can write down what you want to eat and serve you as soon as possible when we are in the air. What would you prefer?

    对不起,先生,我们只有在飞机起飞后才能供应食物。但是我现在可以记下您想吃的东西,然后等飞机起飞后就尽快给您端上来。您想吃什么呢?

    T: I think I'd like bread and butter. Oh, and coffee, please. Thank you.

    就给我来面包和黄油吧,哦,还有咖啡,谢谢。

    * * *

    A: Would you like your coffee with milk or sugar?

    您的咖啡要加奶或糖吗?

    T: No, just black coffee.

    不,黑咖啡就好。

    * * *

    A: OK, see you soon.

    好的。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·起飞前后 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·起飞前后 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)