服务英语·结账退房 情景对话
1. 信用卡支付
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
S: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早上好,先生,我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
G: I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结账。
* * *
S: Your name and room number, please?
请问您的名字和房号?
G: Smith, Room 505.
史密斯,505房间。
* * *
S: Have you used any hotel service?
请问您是否使用过酒店的服务设施?
G: Yes, I just had breakfast at the dining room, but I didn't use any other services.
我刚在餐厅吃过早餐,其他没有了。
S: OK. This is your bill, a total of 260 US dollars.
好的,这是您的账单,一共260美元。
G: Can I pay by credit card?
我能用信用卡支付吗?
* * *
S: Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然,请给我您的信用卡。
G: Here you are.
给您。
* * *
S: Please sign your name here.
请签一下名。
G: OK. Here you are.
好的,给您。
* * *
S: Here's your receipt. Welcome you to come again.
这是您的发票,欢迎再一次光临。
G: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
2. 现金支付
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
S: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?
G: Good morning, I'm leaving today. May I settle my hotel bill now?
早上好,今天我要离开。我现在想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?
* * *
S: Your name and your Room number, please?
请告诉我您的名字和房间号好吗?
G: Jack Burns in Room 9102.
杰克·伯恩斯,9102室。
* * *
S: Did you have your breakfast?
您吃过酒店提供的早餐吗?
G: Yes.
是的。
* * *
S: Have you used any facilities since then?
那您曾使用过酒店设施吗?
G: No.
没有。
* * *
S: Just a moment, please. I'm preparing your bill... Sorry to have kept you waiting. Here is your bill, RMB 1550 Yuan in total, including 10% service charge. Please check it.
请等一下。我准备下您的账单……对不起,让您久等了。这是您的账单,人民币1550元,包括10%的服务费。请核查。
G: That's right.
对的。
* * *
S: You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan, haven't you?
你已支付2000元押金,对吗?
G: Yes. Here is the receipt.
是的,这是收据。
* * *
S: Thank you. Here is the invoice and your change. Have a check, please.
谢谢你,这是发票和零钱,请检查。
G: It's all right. Thank you.
相当不错,谢谢你。
* * *
S: You're welcome.
不用谢。