服务英语·各式家具 情景对话
对话1
A: Good morning. I'm thinking about buying some new furniture for my living room. Could you help me?
早上好。我想买一些客厅用的家具,你能帮帮我吗?
B: Certainly. As you can see, we have several three-piece suites on sale. Feel free to sit down and test how comfortable they are.
当然了。你看我这儿有好几种三件套家具在展销。请随便坐感受一下他们的舒适度。
* * *
A: I came to your store yesterday and come back today to make a final decision. I think I like the black leather suite. It's on sale, isn't it?
我昨天来过你们店今天又回来做最终的决定。我想我喜欢那套黑皮组合。它也是展销品对吗?
B: Yes. The price has been reduced by 35%. It's a real bargain.
是的。价格已经下调了35%。很划算。
* * *
A: I'll take it. I also need to improve the lighting in my living room. Do you have any suggestions?
我就买它了。我还需要改善一下客厅的照明。你有什么建议吗?
B: Those floor lamps are very nice and you can adjust the brightness according to whether you're reading or watching TV. How big is your living room?
那些落地灯很好并且您可以根据您是在读书还是在看电视来进行调节亮度。您的客厅多大?
* * *
A: It's quite large. It's about 40 square meters.
相当大。大约40平方米。
B: I'd suggest you buy two. That makes the brightness of the room better.
我建议您买两个。这样可以让您更好地改变房间的亮度。
* * *
A: OK. I like the design of this lamps. I'll take two. Will you deliver them for free?
好。我喜欢这个灯的设计款式。我要两个了。你们免费送货吗?
B: Of couse. Write down your address here and we'll deliver them to you as soon as possible.
当然了。在这儿留下您的地址,我们会尽快给您送去的。
* * *
A: Great. Thanks a lot.
太棒了,多谢。
B: You're welcome.
不客气。
对话2
A: Hi, can I help you?
你好,我能为你效劳吗?
B: No, thanks! I'm just looking.
不,谢谢!我只是随便看看。
* * *
A: All right. If you need any help, please let me know. My name is Greg.
好的。如果你需要帮忙,请告诉我。我叫格雷格。
B: Sure, I will let you know if I need anything.
一定,如果需要帮忙,我会告诉你的。
* * *
A: This mattress is very firm. Jackie will pro-bably like it.
这块床垫很好,它很结实。杰基可能会喜欢它。
B: Did you find something you like?
你找到你喜欢的东西了吗?
* * *
A: Yes. This mattress is very good. It's pretty firm. The mattress I'm now sleeping on is saggy.
是的。这块床垫很不错。它非常结实。我现在睡的床垫下陷了。
B: You are right. This is a very good brand. It doesn's sag easily. And we offer a life time warranty. So you don't have to worry about its quality.
你说得没错。这是一个非常好的品牌。它不容易松弛下陷。而且我们提供终生保修。所以你无须担心质量问题。
* * *
A: Does it come with the frame?
它包含床架吗?
B: Unfortunately it doesn't. However we can give you a 15 percent discount on the frame. We also offer a very good financing plan. There is no payment, no interest until next June.
很遗憾地说,并不包含。但是,这个床架我们可以给你打85折。我们还提供一个很好的理财计划。直到明年六月都是免支付,免利息。
* * *
A: That's an attactive plan. I'll think about it.
这是一个很吸引人的计划。我会考虑的。
B: Well. You've got to hurry. This mattress sells pretty well and this promotion ends tomorrow.
你必须快一点。这种床垫很热销,这次的促销活动明天就截止了。