服务英语·玩具大全 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·玩具大全 情景对话

    对话1

    A: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you?

    早上好,女士,有什么能效劳的吗?

    B: Can you suggest a toy for a three-year-old boy? I wanna buy a birthday present for my friend's son.

    你可以建议一款送给3岁小男孩的玩具给我吗?我要买一份生日礼物送给朋友的儿子。

    * * *

    A: Well, how about this wooden rocking horse? I'm sure he'll enjoy riding on it.

    这个摇动木马怎样?我想他一定会喜欢骑的。

    B: It's interesting. But it's too heavy to carry.

    很有趣,但这东西拿起来太沉了。

    * * *

    A: We can have it delivered, madam.

    我们可以安排送货的,女士。

    B: No, thanks. I need something which can be picked up right away.

    不用了,谢谢,我想要一些能立刻取走的东西。

    * * *

    A: Then would you like this model lorry? It's operated on batteries and can carry light things such as rubbers and pencils.

    那你喜欢这架模型货车吗?这是用电池推动的,而且可承载轻巧的东西如橡皮及铅笔。

    B: It's cute, but is it safe?

    很可爱,但安全吗?

    * * *

    A: Sure, madam. It meets international safety standards. You can see, the edge is round and the car speed is low.

    当然,女士。这模型车是符合国际安全标准的。你看,车边是圆的,而且车速也不快。

    B: Then I'll take it. Please give me a new one.

    那么我就买这个,请给我拿个新的。

    * * *

    A: Here you are, madam.

    给你,女士。

    B: Thanks. Good bye.

    谢谢,再见。

    对话2

    A: We have a new kind of toy telephone that has just arrived. Would you like to get one for the children at home?

    刚到一种最新型的玩具电话,您想为家里的孩子们买一个吗?

    B: I do have to buy some toys for my nieces and nephews. Well, let me have a look at them.

    我的确要为我的侄女和侄子买些玩具。好,我来看看那些玩具吧。

    * * *

    A: Yes. We have a discount on these items. Ten percent off the price of the newly arrived toys and twenty percent off for the older ones.

    好的。这些商品正在打折。新到的玩具打9折,旧款的打8折。

    B: OK. I'll take two of these and two of those.

    好的。我要买两个这种的和两个那种的。

    * * *

    A: Wait here for a moment, sir. I'll have them wrapped up for you.

    先生,请在此等候。我去把它们包起来。

    B: Oh, no. There is a scratch on it.

    哦,不。这个上面有道划痕。

    * * *

    A: Just a minute, madam. I'll change it for you right away... Here's a new one. Please check it.

    请稍等,我立刻给你换另一个……这是新的,请你再检查一下。

    B: This one is perfect. Where shall I pay?

    这个完全没问题。我应该在哪儿付款?

    * * *

    A: The cashier stand is just over there, sir. Anything else, sir?

    收银处就在那边,先生。您还要别的吗?

    B: I think these will be enough for now. I'll come back if I need some more.

    我想现在这些就够了。如果还需要的话,我会再回来的。

    * * *

    A: Very well, sir. Thanks for dropping by.

    很好,先生。多谢光临。

    B: Bye.

    再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·玩具大全 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·玩具大全 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)