服务英语·古玩瓷器 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·古玩瓷器 情景对话

    对话1

    Clerk: Can I help you, sir?

    要点儿什么,先生?

    Customer: Yes, but may I have a look first?

    噢,我可以先看看吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: Of course. Enjoy yourself, please.

    当然。请自便。

    Customer: You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here. Are they ge-nuine?

    你这儿有这么多古玩和中国画。它们是真品吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: Some are reproductions, but all our reproductions are clearly marked and priced. They are sold at a fair price.

    有些是复制品,但所有复制品都有明确的标志和标价。它们都以合理的价格出售。

    Customer: May I see that emerald horse?

    我可以看看那个翠绿色的马吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: Sure. It's genuine, I bet. It's made of genuine jade. Besides, it's of exquisite workmanship.

    我敢断定,它是真品。它是由真翡翠做的,而且做工精细。

    Customer: How much is it?

    多少钱?

    * * *

    Clerk: The price is marked 3800 yuan.

    标价3800元。

    Customer: I'll take it. I'm interested in Chinese antiques. What else do you have?

    我买了。我对中国古董感兴趣。你们还有什么呢?

    * * *

    Clerk: Besides jade, we have a great variety of Chinese antiques. We have landscape painting, figure painting and flower-and-bird painting.

    除了玉器外,我们还有有各种各样的中国古董。我们有山水画、人物画和花鸟画。

    Customer: I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

    我想要一幅花鸟画。

    * * *

    Clerk: How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

    您看这幅松鹤图如何?这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

    Customer: Oh, they look just like live cranes.

    哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样。

    * * *

    Clerk: And what is more, in traditional Chinese culture, cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.

    还有,按照中国的传统观念,仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征。

    Customer: It sounds very interesting. I'll take it also.

    这听起来很有趣。这个我也要了。

    对话2

    M: I like this china tea set very much.

    我很喜欢这套瓷茶具。

    A: You've made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen. There are few others like it.

    您可真会选。这套茶具真是不同寻常。它是景德镇产的。几乎没有能比得上它的。

    * * *

    M: It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.

    确实很漂亮。这可是我盼望已久的东西了。

    M: Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isn't it called“the capital of porcelain”?

    景德镇?哦,我知道它。不是被称为“瓷都”的吗?

    A: Yes, sir. Is there anything else you want, sir?

    是的,先生。您还要别的东西吗?

    * * *

    M: (Points to a set of blue and white porcelain tableware) It's of perfect traditional Chinese design, isn't it?

    (指着一套青花瓷餐具)这是完美的中国传统设计,不是吗?

    A: Yes, indeed. It is the best quality porcelain, the famous eggshell china. It is not for use, but for show. It is also made in Jingdezhen.

    确实是。这是最好的瓷器——著名的薄胎瓷器。这不是用的,而是用来展示的。这也是景德镇产的。

    * * *

    M: Oh, it must be precious. Can I have a look?

    哦,一定很珍贵了。我能看看吗?

    A: Yes, sir. It is known to be “as white as jade and as thin as paper”.

    可以,先生。它以“白如玉,薄如纸”而闻名。

    * * *

    M: No wonder it's so expensive. I'll take it.

    难怪那么贵。我要了。

    A: Shall I wrap them together or separately?

    要我给您装一起吗?还是分开装?

    * * *

    M: Separately, please. What do they come to in round figures?

    请分开装,多少钱?

    A: Altogether 6880 yuan.

    一起6880元。

    * * *

    M: OK. Here is 7000 yuan. Keep the change.

    好的。这是七千元,不用找了。

    S: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips. Here is 7000 yuan. I'll return you 120 yuan change.

    谢谢您先生。我们是不收小费的。收您7000元。给您120元的找零。

    * * *

    M: Thank you. bye.

    谢谢。再见。

    A: Good bye.

    再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·古玩瓷器 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·古玩瓷器 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)