服务英语·书法字画 情景对话
对话1
A: Can I help you, sir?
有什么可以帮助您的吗,先生?
B: Yes, I want to buy a painting to decorate my office.
是的,我想买张画来装饰我的办公室。
* * *
A: What kind of painting do you like? Landscape or flower-and-bird painting?
您喜欢哪种画呢?山水画还是花鸟画?
B: I have no ideas.
我也没主意。
* * *
A: Oh, what about this one? It's called the Eight Horses.
哦,这幅怎么样?这叫《八骏图》。
B: Yes, the horses in it are so energetic, and they are just like real ones.
是的,这上面的马儿是如此活跃。并且看上去像真的一样。
* * *
A: Yes. The artist of the painting is Xu Beihong who was good at drawing horses.
是的。这幅画的作者是徐悲鸿,他擅长画马。
B: What's the meaning of the painting?
这幅画的意义是什么呢?
* * *
A: It means you will reach success as fast as the horses run.
它意味着您能像马儿跑的那样快似地取得成功。
B: Oh, it sounds great. I'll take this one. How much is it?
哦,听起来真棒。我要了。多少钱?
* * *
A: It's a little expensive. As you know it's a famous one. It's 12 million yuan.
这幅画有点贵。您知道的,这可是幅名画。它要1200万。
B: Ouch. It's so expensive. I'm afraid I can't offer it.
哎呀。太贵了。恐怕我买不起。
* * *
A: But it's worth it. Or you can look at the others.
但它是值得的。不然你可以看看其他的。
B: OK. I'd like to look at the others first.
好吧。我还是先看看其他的吧。
对话2
A: Welcome to our shop. Could I help you?
欢迎光临,需要我的帮助吗?
B: Yes. I'd like to buy a flower-and-bird painting for my living room.
是的。我想为我的客厅买幅花鸟画。
* * *
A: There are many flower-and-bird paintings in our shop. You can have a look first.
我们店有很多的花鸟画。您可以先看看。
B: OK. This kind of flowers are so big and charming. What flowers are they?
好的。这种花又大又美,它们是什么花呢?
* * *
A: You have such a good taste. They are peonies, and peony is the national flower of China. It's the symbol of rich and honour.
您的眼力真好。它们是牡丹,牡丹是中国的国花。它象征着富贵。
B: That sounds good. I'd like to take it. I think it's suitable for the living room.
这听起来很好。我就要它了。我想它很适合放客厅里。
* * *
A: You can say that again. It's a good choice for you.
您说的太对了。对您来说可真是好的选择。
B: How much is it?
多少钱?
* * *
A: It's two thousand yuan.
2000元。
B: OK. Here you are. Can you wrap it for me?
好的。你能为我包一下吗?
* * *
A: Of course. I'll roll it up and put it in a wooden box, which is easy for you to carry.
当然。我把它卷起来给您放在木盒里,这样您就容易携带了。
B: Thanks a lot.
多谢。
* * *
A: You are welcome.
不客气。