服务英语·音像制品 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·音像制品 情景对话

    对话1

    A: I am looking for a record called “Kingdom of Love”.

    我在找一张唱片,叫“爱的国度”?

    B: Let me think... Ah, yes, we have it.

    让我想想……啊,对,我们有。

    * * *

    A: Are you sure? You know I've been looking for it for about seven or eight days.

    你确信有吗?你知道我已经找这张唱片找了七八天了。

    B: Don't worry, let me go and look for it. (Several minutes later)

    别担心,我去找找。(几分钟后)

    * * *

    A: Have you found it?

    找着了吗?

    B: Of course. Here it is.

    当然,在这儿。

    * * *

    A: Thank you very much. It is just the one I want.

    太谢谢你了。这就是我想要的。

    B: My pleasure. Anything else, sir?

    我很乐意。您还要别的吗,先生?

    * * *

    A: Yes. I'm also hoping you could recommend something. My friend's birthday is coming up and he's a big jazz fan. Unfortunately, I don't know much about jazz and have no idea what to buy for him.

    我还希望你能推荐一些。我有个朋友快过生日了,他是个爵士音乐迷。很遗憾,我不太懂爵士音乐。我不知道该给他买什么。

    B: I would recommend this album. It's one of my personal favorites.

    我推荐这张,这是我个人最喜欢的唱片之一。

    * * *

    A: Very good. I'll take it.

    很好。我就要这张。

    B: Why don't you come to the counter? I can ring up your purchases.

    请您到柜台来。我帮您结账。

    对话2

    A: Can I help you, sir?

    要我帮忙吗,先生?

    B: Yes, I bought this record for my father three days ago. But I'm afraid he's already got it. Could I change it for something different?

    是的,我3天前为我父亲买了这张唱片。可是恐怕他已经有了,我能换一张别的吗?

    * * *

    A: Certainly, sir. But do you still keep your receipt?

    当然可以。先生,但您还保留着收据吗?

    B: Yes, let me show it to you.

    是的,我拿出来给你看看。

    * * *

    A: Thank you, sir. Would you like to choose something now?

    谢谢您,先生。您现在就挑选点什么吧?

    B: I want to pick some classical records.

    我想挑一些古典唱片。

    * * *

    A: Well, what about some Chopin? This is a very nice record, sir.

    好,肖邦的怎么样?这是张很好的唱片,先生。

    B: I agree. But I have got a Chopin. I'd like something else.

    我赞成。但我已有一张肖邦的了,我想要其他的。

    * * *

    A: Oh. Then what about this one? It's the latest classical record, and it sounds beautiful.

    哦,那么这个怎么样?这是最新发行的古典唱片,听起来很优美的。

    B: Can I have a listen to it at first?

    我能先听一下吗?

    * * *

    A: Of course. Let's enjoy it together.

    当然。咱们一起来感受一下吧。

    B: Yes. It sounds beautiful. I'll take it.

    是的。很优美的唱片。我要了。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·音像制品 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·音像制品 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)