服务英语·芳香茶品 情景对话
对话1
A: Can I help you, sir?
我能效劳吗,先生?
B: I'm looking for some Chinese tea. My friends told me I should not leave without a bag of Chinese green tea.
我在找中国茶叶,我的朋友告诉我,离开前一定要买包中国绿茶。
* * *
A: This way, please. I'm sure you'll like it. Here we are, sir.
这边请。我相信你一定会喜欢的。这里就是了,先生。
A: We've got different flavors.
我们备有不同风味的茶叶。
* * *
B: How do you sell it?
你们是怎样卖的?
A: We sell it by grams. We also have boxes of tea in different quantity for your choose.
我们是按克卖的。我们也有大小不一的盒装茶供您选择。
B: Can you tell me the weight in the different boxes?
您能告诉我不同盒装的准确重量吗?
* * *
A: Yes, with pleasure. We have 50g, 100g boxes.
当然。我们有50克和100克的。
B: OK. I will take a box of 50g.
好的,我就要一盒50克的。
* * *
A: It's 50 yuan for this box.
这盒50元。
B: OK. Here is the money.
好的,给你钱。
对话2
A: Can I be of any assistance to you?
能为您提供些帮助吗?
B: I'd like to buy some tea.
我想买些茶。
* * *
A: We've got various kinds of tea, such as black tea, green tea, jasmine tea, etc. And we've got tea of different origins, such as Fujian tea, Yunnan tea, etc.
我们有各种各样的茶,如红茶,绿茶,茉莉花茶等。我们的茶来自各个产地,像福建茶,云南茶等。
B: I've never seen black tea. Can you show it to me?
我从没见过红茶。能否让我看一下。
* * *
A: Here it is. It's reddish in color. That's why we Chinese call it “red tea”.
看吧。颜色有点泛红,那就是为什么中国人叫它红茶的原因。
B: I'm used to green tea. Many experts say green tea is the best, rich in vitamin and many nutrients.
我习惯喝绿茶。许多专家都说绿茶是最好的茶,含有丰富的维生素和许多营养成分。
* * *
A: That's true. However, some people prefer jasmine tea. They think it is more fragrant and pleasant.
没错。不过有些人喜欢茉莉花茶。他们认为花茶更香更怡人。
B: Different people have different views. That's why our life is so colorful.
不同的人看法也不同。那就是为什么我们的生活多姿多彩的原因。
* * *
A: Which origin do you prefer?
您喜欢哪个地方的茶?
B: I want some Tieguanyin from Fujian province, sir.
先生,我想买些福建铁观音茶。
* * *
A: OK. Here you are.
好的。给您。
B: Thank you. Here is the money.
谢谢。给你钱。