服务英语·结账付款 情景对话
对话1
A: May I help you, madam?
我能帮助您吗,太太?
B: Yes. I want to buy a refrigerator, but it's too expensive. It's over my budget.
我想买一台电冰箱。但太贵了,超出了我的预算。
* * *
A: We have a convenient installment scheme, madam.
我们有一个分期付款计划,夫人。
B: Really? How does it work?
真的?是怎样的?
* * *
A: You pay down-payment of two thousand yuan, and then within a year, pay three hundred each month.
您首先支付2000元的定金,然后在一年内每月付300元。
B: That's fine. I'll take it. How long is the warranty period?
很好,那我就买下这个吧。保修期是多长时间?
* * *
A: Three years, madam. Even when the warranty expires, you can still enjoy a discount on any repairing works by presenting the expired warranty card.
3年,夫人。即使保修期过了,您仍能享有优惠的维修服务,只要出示那张已过期的保修卡就成了。
B: Great! Do you have one in light green?
太好了!有浅绿色的吗?
* * *
A: Yes, madam. Would you please fill out this form and pay the down-payment now?
有的,夫人。请您填写这份表格及支付首期。
B: (filled out the form) Here you are.
(填好表格)给你。
* * *
A: Fine. Here's your receipt, madam.
好的,这是您的收据,夫人。
对话2
C: May I help you?
您需要我的帮助吗?
S: Yes, please. How much are these things?
需要,这些东西多少钱?
* * *
C: Miss, They are 896.4 yuan.
小姐,一共 896.4元。
S: Do you accept credit card?
能用信用卡吗?
* * *
C: Sure, you can.
当然能。
S: Here it is.
给你(卡)。
* * *
C: Please enter your password.
请输入密码。
S: OK.
好的。
* * *
C: All right. Please sign (your name) here (for me).
好,请在这里签名。
S: OK. Here you go/are.
好的。给你。
* * *
C: OK. Here is your card and receipt.
好的。拿好您的卡和收据。
S: Thank you.
谢谢。
* * *
C: You are welcome, we look forward to seeing you again.
谢谢惠顾(没关系),欢迎下次光临。