服务英语·送餐服务 情景对话
1. 送餐服务(早餐)
R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)
R: Good morning, room service. May I help you?
早上好,客房服务。我可以帮你吗?
G: I'd like to have breakfast in my room.
我想订份早餐送到我房间来。
* * *
R: Certainly, Sir. We offer two types of breakfast, American and Continental. Which one would you prefer?
当然可以,先生。我们提供两种类型的早餐,美式的和欧式的。您喜欢哪一个?
G: What does Continental breakfast have?
欧式早餐有什么?
* * *
R: Peeled oranges, toast with butter, coffee or tea.
已经剥皮的橙子,烤面包和黄油,咖啡或茶。
G: That would be fine, I will take it. I'd like a white coffee with two sugars, please.
可以,我要来一份。请为我送一份加牛奶的咖啡和两块糖。
* * *
R: I see. May I have your name and room number, please.
我明白。请问您的名字和房间号?
G: Sure, It's Jackson Black in room 1506.
当然,这是杰克逊·布莱克,1506房间。
* * *
R: Let me confirm your order. Mr. Jackson Black in room 1506, Continental breakfast, white coffee with two sugars. Is that right?
让我确认你的订单。杰克逊·布莱克,1506房间,欧式早餐,牛奶咖啡和两块糖。对吗?
G: Exactly.
对的。
* * *
R: Your order will be ready soon. Thank you for calling.
您的订单很快就好了。谢谢您打电话来。
2. 送餐服务(晚餐)
R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)
G: I'd like you to bring me some food.
我希望你能给我送一些食物到我房间里来。
R: Just name it, sir.
好的,请讲,先生。
* * *
G: Please send up a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare.
请送一瓶香槟,龙虾仁,菲力牛排,四分熟。
R: Regrettably, we're currently out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead?
遗憾的是,我们目前没有菲力牛排。请问大脊骨牛排可以吗?
* * *
G: Sure, I love porterhouse, too.
当然,我也爱大脊骨牛排。
R: Would you be interested in chocolate-covered strawberries with the champagne?
你觉得巧克力草莓配香槟怎么样?
* * *
G: I'd love to, but I'm allergic to strawberries.
我很想要,但是我对草莓过敏。
R: Okay, no strawberries tonight. The items will be charged to your amenities account.
好吧,今晚就不吃草莓。菜单账目将记在你的账户上。
* * *
G: Go right ahead.
请便。
R: Our staff will bring you your order in as short a time as possible.
我们的服务员将尽快把你点的菜送过去。