服务英语·其他服务 情景对话
1. 开夜床服务
R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)
R: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turndown service for you now?
晚上好,夫人和先生,请问我可以为你们进行开夜床服务了吗?
G: Oh, thank you. But you see, we have invited some friends over. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in three hours?
噢,谢谢你。但是我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。我们将在这房间开一个小派对。你能在三个小时后再来吗?
* * *
R: Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then.
当然可以,夫人。我会转告夜班服务员知道。他们那时候会再来。
G: That's fine. Well, our friends seem to be a little late. Would you please tidy up the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. Besides, please bring us a bottle of boiled water. We'd treat our guests with typical Chinese tea.
好的。嗯,我们的朋友可能要晚些时候才到。你能整理一下浴室吗?我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。此外,请给我们带瓶开水来。我们想用中国茶招待我们的客人。
* * *
R: Yes, madam. I'll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water.
是的,夫人。我会带一些干净的毛巾和饮用水来。
G: OK.
好吧。
* * *
R: It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you, sir and madam?
天黑下来了。我要为您拉上窗帘吗,先生,夫人?
G: Why not? That would be so cozy.
为什么不呢?那将会很舒适。
* * *
R: May I turn on the lights for you?
需要我为您开灯吗?
G: Yes, please. I'd like to do some reading while waiting.
是的,请。我想边读书边等待。
* * *
R: Yes, sir. Is there anything I can do for you?
是的,先生。还有什么我可以帮您的吗?
G: No more. Thank you very much.
没了。非常感谢。
* * *
R: I'm always at your service. Goodbye, sir and madam, and do have a very pleasant evening.
我随时为您服务。再见,先生,夫人,祝你们今晚过得愉快。
2. 要求物品
R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)
G: Hi, this is room 505.
你好。我是住在505房间的客人。
R: Yes, Can I help you?
你好。你有什么事?
* * *
G: Can I ask for some items to be brought up?
我能不能请你拿些东西上来?
R: Of course, you can. This is room service.
当然可以。这是我们的房间服务。
* * *
G: I would like to have some bandages.
我想要一些绷带。
R: No problem. I'll come up in about five minutes.
没问题。我大概五分钟之后上来。
* * *
G: Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?
R: Okay. I'll bring a roll of bandages along with some water for you.
好的。我会带一卷绷带和水给你。
* * *
G: Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思,我还需要一个刮胡刀。
R: Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的。你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?
* * *
G: That is all, thank you. Please hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了。谢谢你。麻烦你快点。我把手割伤了。
3. 电话要求服务
O= Operator (接线员) G= Guest (宾客)
O: Room service. How can I help you?
客房服务。我可以怎样帮助你?
G: Good evening. This is room 678. I'm Bob Black.
晚上好。这是678号房。我是鲍勃·布莱克。
* * *
O: Yes, sir?
是的,先生?
G: I wonder if you could do me a favor.
我想知道你是否可以帮我一个忙。
* * *
O: I'll be happy to, if I can, Mr. Black.
我很乐意,如果我可以,布莱克先生。
G: Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning?
明天早上六点请给我一个叫醒电话好吗?
* * *
O: I certainly can.
我当然可以。
G: Thank you. Do you provide breakfast that early?
谢谢你。你们可以那么早提供早餐吗?
* * *
O: Yes, sir. You can have your breakfast either in your room or at thebreakfast buffet.
是的,先生。你可以在你的房间或在自助餐厅吃早餐。
G: Good. Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.
好的。另一件事,我需要一个额外的毯子过夜。
* * *
O: That's no problem, Mr. Black. I'll send one up right away.
没问题,布莱克先生。我将立刻给您送过去。