服务英语·紧急情况 情景对话
1. 紧急求助
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (旅客)
G: I have a bad stomachache, maybe I had too much seafood.
我肚子痛得厉害,可能是我吃了太多的海鲜食品。
S: Shall I call a doctor for you?
要不要为您叫一个医生?
* * *
G: Yes, please do it and make it quick.
好的,请快点叫医生来。
S: By the way, sir, may I have your room number, please?
对了,先生,请问您的房间号码?
* * *
G: Room 1569.
1569房间。
S: I see, sir. Before the doctor arrivals, is there anything I can do for you?
我明白了,先生,在医生到来前,有什么我可以为您做的吗?
* * *
G: No, thanks.
没有,谢谢。
2. 在急诊室
D= Doctor(医生) G= Guest (旅客)
D: Can you tell me where it hurts?
您能告诉我哪儿痛吗?
G: I am so glad they called you. It feels like something is really wrong with my stomach!
我很高兴他们给你打电话。感觉就像我的胃出了毛病!
* * *
D: Does it hurt when I press here?
我按这里时疼吗?
G: It's mostly on my right side. Right here!
主要是我的右边疼得厉害。就是这里!
* * *
D: Have you been feeling this way for a while?
你有这种感觉有一段时间了吗?
G: I felt kind of sick last night after dinner, but this morning the pain got really bad!
昨晚晚饭后我开始觉得有点恶心,但是今早开始疼得厉害了!
* * *
D: Have you eaten anything unusual lately?
最近是不是吃了什么不常吃的东西?
G: No, not that I remember.
没有,我不记得。
* * *
D: We are going to take you to the emergency room right now.
现在我们要带您到急诊室。
G: I will feel better if I know what the problem is. Thank you.
当我知道是什么问题时,我会感觉好点。谢谢你!