服务英语·确认及更改航班 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·确认及更改航班 情景对话

    Airline ticket agent(A):航空票务代理 Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 更改航班(1)

    T: I just missed my flight.

    我刚刚错过了航班。

    A: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

    哦,听到您这么说我感到很遗憾。

    * * *

    T: Could you reschedule it?

    能更改航班吗?

    A: Yes, please show your ticket and passport.

    请出示您的机票和护照。

    * * *

    T: Here you are.

    给你。

    A: When would you like to reschedule it?

    您想改到什么时候?

    * * *

    T: The next one to my destination. I have to be there as soon as possible. How about tomorrow noon?

    下一个到达我目的地的航班。我必须尽早到达那里。把我的航班改到明天中午可以吗?

    A: OK, there's still one seat available on that flight. But it's business class. I can let you have that if you like, without additional charge, but rescheduling costs a little extra.

    好,明天中午的航班还有一个座位。不过是商务舱,如果您愿意我就给您订这个了,没有额外收费但是您得另外付改航班的手续费。

    * * *

    T: What's the charge for rescheduling?

    更改航班的手续费是多少钱?

    A: It's only $50.

    五十美元。

    * * *

    T: That's great. Thank you.

    太好了,谢谢你。

    2. 更改航班(2)

    T: Hello, can I change my flight schedule?

    你好,我可以更改航班吗?

    A: Sure. Can I have your name and the flight you've booked?

    当然。请告诉我您的姓名和您预订的航班。

    * * *

    T: My name is Clark Zhang. The flight I've booked is UB327.

    我叫克拉克·张。我预订的航班号是UB-327。

    A: Oh, yes...Which flight would you like to change to?

    哦,没错……您想改换哪个航班?

    * * *

    T: Do you have any direct flight to Philadelphia?

    你们有没有直飞往费城的航班?

    A: Sorry, all direct flights to Philadelphia are full. But I think you can fly on China Air to Los Angeles and then have a connecting flight to Philadelphia.

    对不起,直飞费城的航班都已经客满,但我建议您可以乘坐中国航空公司航班先去洛杉矶,再转机到达费城。

    * * *

    T: When does the flight depart?

    那么这个航班什么时候起飞呢?

    A: At 5 p.m. By the way, it also makes refueling stop at Los Angeles.

    五点,顺便提一下,此次航班还要在洛杉矶加油。

    * * *

    T: How long do I have to stay in Los Angeles for the connecting flight?

    我需要在洛杉矶待多久才能转机?

    A: Not so long, just one hour.

    不长,只有一个小时。

    * * *

    T: So the time for the whole journey is about…?

    那么整个旅程大约是……?

    A: About 8 hours.

    大约八个小时。

    * * *

    T: Let me think... OK, it works out for my schedule. Thanks a lot. Are there any flights available on May 18th?

    让我想一下,还行,比较适合我的时间安排。多谢。5月18日有航班吗?

    A: Yes, China Air flight CA197.

    有,中国国航的CA197。

    * * *

    T: OK, I'll take that flight.

    好的,就要那个航班。

    3. 更改航班(3)

    T: Excuse me.

    打扰一下。

    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,需要帮忙吗?

    * * *

    T: I have bought a ticket on Flight CA938, flying to London at 9:30 tomorrow morning. But unfortunately, I have something very urgent to do tomorrow. Could you please help me change it?

    我买了一张CA938航班明天早上九点半飞往伦敦的机票。但很不幸,我明天有其他的急事,可以改签其他航班吗?

    A: Yes, but if you want to change your flight, date or route, you have to refund ticket. That is to say, you have to purchase another ticket.

    是的。如果您想更改航班、日期或是路线,您的票将被作为退票处理,也就是说您还需购买机票。

    * * *

    T: I see. Do I have to pay for the refund?

    我知道了,退票需要手续费吗?

    A: Yes, you have to pay RMB 800 yuan for the refund.

    是的,您需要支付800元手续费。

    * * *

    T: Why should I pay so much?

    为什么手续费这么贵?

    A: According to our regulations, if a passenger asks for a refund of his ticket 24 hours before the departure time, the cancellation fee is 10% of the original fee.

    根据我们的规定,如果旅客在飞机起飞前24小时内要求退票的话,取消航班的费用是原机票费用的10%。

    * * *

    T: I see. So do you have any flights to Sydney next Tuesday afternoon?

    我知道了。那有下周二下午飞往悉尼的航班吗?

    A: One moment, please... Yes. There's a flight at 16:45 and one at 18:00.

    请稍等……是的,有下午4点45的和6点的航班。

    * * *

    T: That's fine. How much is the flight?

    很好,机票多少钱?

    A: Economy, business class or first class ticket?

    那您要经济舱、商务舱、还是头等舱?

    * * *

    T: Economy, please.

    经济舱。

    A: Which flight would you like?

    那您想坐哪个时间的航班?

    * * *

    T: The 16:45, please.

    下午4点45的。

    A: Could I have your name, please?

    好的,请告诉我您的姓名。

    * * *

    T: My name is Mark Jones, that's M-A-R-K J-O-N-E-S.

    我叫玛可·琼斯。M-A-R-K J-O-N-E-S。

    A: How would you like to pay, Mr. Jones?

    您想怎样付款呢,琼斯先生?

    * * *

    T: Can I pay at the check-in desk when I pick up my ticket?

    我可以在取票的时候再付款吗?

    A: Yes, but you will have to confirm this reservation at least two hours before departure time.

    是的,但您必须在起飞前至少两小时确认机票。

    * * *

    T: I see.

    我知道了。

    A: Now you have booked ticket, Mr. Jones. The flight leaves at 16:45, and your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 a.m., local time. The flight number is NWA 476.

    现在您已经订好票了,琼斯先生。航班在下午4点45分起飞,在当地时间早上9点25分抵达悉尼。航班号是NWA476。

    * * *

    T: Thank you.

    好的,谢谢。

    4. 确认航班(1)

    A: Hello, China Airlines. How can I help you?

    你好,中国航空公司。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

    T: Hello. I want to confirm our reservation.

    你好。我想确认我们的预订。

    * * *

    A: OK. May I have your name, please?

    好的。请告诉我您的姓名?

    T: John Kelly.

    约翰·凯利。

    * * *

    A: I beg your pardon, sir.

    先生,请再说一遍。

    T: John Kelly.

    约翰·凯利。

    * * *

    A: Which flight have you booked?

    您订的是哪一班飞机?

    T: We have reservations on flight No. 207 leaving at 7:40 tomorrow morning for England.

    我们订的是明天上午7:40飞往英国的207号班机。

    * * *

    A: How many are there in your party, please?

    请问一共几位?

    T: Two. My wife and I.

    两位。我和我太太。

    * * *

    A: Hold on a second, please. Right, sir. Your flight No.207 to England for tomorrow has been booked and confirmed on.

    请稍等。是的,先生。您明天去往英国的207号班机已确认无误。

    T: OK, thanks.

    好的,谢谢你。

    5. 确认航班(2)

    T: Hello. I want to reconfirm our flight to London.

    你好,我要重新确认我去伦敦的班机。

    A: Yes, sir. Did you call the airline?

    是的,先生,你打电话给航空公司了吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes, I did. But I couldn't communicate with them in English. They speak only Spanish. So I need your help.

    是的,我打过,但我无法用英语和他们沟通,他们只会说西班牙语,所以我需要你的帮忙。

    A: Oh, I see, sir. We have the airline office inside the hotel. They have an English-speaking staff. Just dial 18, please.

    我知道了,先生,我们在饭店内设有航空公司的办公室。那里有会说英语的职员,请拨18号就行了。

    * * *

    A: May I help you?

    有什么我能效劳的吗?

    T: Yes, I'd like to change my reservation, if possible.

    是的,如果可能的话,我想变更我的预订。

    * * *

    A: Certainly, sir. What is the flight number and when are you leaving?

    当然,先生,班机号码是几号,什么时间起飞?

    T: We are taking CA 208 to London tomorrow at 5 p.m.

    我们是坐CA 208号明天下午5点钟去伦敦。

    * * *

    A: All right, Sir. What flight would you like to switch to?

    好的,先生,你要换哪趟班机?

    T: Flight 190 departing at eleven Friday morning.

    周五上午11点出发的190号班机。

    * * *

    A: Just a moment while I check on that flight.

    请稍等,我查查看。

    A: You're in luck, Sir. We have a seat available on that flight. I'll issue another ticket.

    先生,你真幸运,那班机还有一个座位,我另开一张机票给你。

    T: All right.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: Here you are, Sir. Have a nice trip.

    在这,先生。祝你旅途愉快。

    T: Thank you very much. I'm sorry for all the trouble.

    谢谢你,抱歉打扰你了。

    * * *

    A: No trouble at all, sir.

    一点也不麻烦,先生。

    6. 确认航班(3)

    A: Hello. This is United Airlines.

    联合航空,您好。

    T: I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

    我想要再确认班机。

    * * *

    A: What's your name and flight number?

    请说您的姓名与班机号码。

    T: My name is Leo White, and the flight number is UA 005 for New York.

    我的名字是利昂·怀特,班机号码是飞往纽约的联合航空005班机。

    * * *

    A: When is it? June 10th?

    行程是那一天?6月10日吗?

    T: Yes, I'd like to confirm the time it leaves.

    是的,我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

    * * *

    A: I can't find your name.

    我找不到您的姓名。

    T: Really?

    真的?

    * * *

    A: May I have your name again?

    请再告诉我一次您的姓名?

    T: Leon White.

    利昂·怀特。

    * * *

    A: I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

    我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

    T: Oh, what should I do?

    哦,那我应该怎么办呢?

    A: Anyway, we still have seats for new bookings on this flight.

    没关系,这班班机仍有空位可以预订。

    T: Wow, that's great.

    哇,那太好了。

    * * *

    A: One first class seat, is that right?

    一个头等舱座位,对吗?

    T: Yes.

    是的。

    * * *

    A: Now you have been booked.

    您已完成订位。

    T: Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

    谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

    * * *

    A: Two hours before departure time.You must check in at least one hour before.

    起飞前2小时。您必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

    T: I see. Thank you.

    我知道了。谢谢你。

    * * *

    A: You are welcome.

    不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·确认及更改航班 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·确认及更改航班 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)