服务英语·水疗服务 情景对话
1. 办卡做水疗
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
S: Hello, can I help you?
您好,请问您需要什么服务?
G: Yes, I'd like to get a spa treatment. How much do you charge here?
我想做水疗。你们这儿怎么收费?
* * *
S: 100 RMB once. But if you buy a card that allows you to bath 10 times, we only charge you 800.
一次一百。如果办一张十次的卡,只收八百。
G: Ok. I'll go for that card.
那我办一张卡吧。
* * *
S: Please register here first.
好的,请您先登记一下。
2. 推荐做水疗
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
G: I don't feel well. My whole body aches!
我觉得不太对劲,全身酸痛!
S: Oh... I know, you need a SPA.
真的啊……我知道了,你需要去做个水疗了。
* * *
G: Is there a SPA center in the hotel?
我们宾馆有吗?
S: Yes. It is on the 10th floor.
是的。在十楼。
* * *
G: How does it work? Do I have to soak with other people?
效果怎么样呢?必须和别人一起泡吗?
S: You can rent your own room or go to the group pool. There are both public and private facilities.
你可以选择租私人房间或者洗大众浴池。有公共的,也有私人的设施。
* * *
G: Which is better?
哪一种比较好呢?
S: Well, the public facilities, of course, are cheaper, but the private ones tend to be nicer and cleaner. I guarantee you'll feel like a new man afterwards!
这个嘛……公共浴池当然比较便宜,但是私人房间雅致多了,也干净多了。我保证你泡完温泉一定会感觉脱胎换骨!
* * *
G: OK. I'll rent a private room.
好的。我要个私人间。