服务英语·会议服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·会议服务 情景对话

    1. 住店客人租会议室

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (旅客)

    S: Good morning, Ms. Lee, how can I help you?

    早上好,李女士,我能帮你吗?

    G: Yes. Would you please find a room for our business meeting?

    是的。你能找一个供我们召开商务会议的房间吗?

    * * *

    S: Certainly. How many people do you have?

    当然。你们有多少人?

    G: About six.

    大约6人。

    * * *

    S: That's fine. We have a conference room on executive floor, which can seat up to 8 people. Would you like to have a look?

    没关系。我们在行政楼层有一个会议室,可容纳8人。你愿意看看吗?

    G: Yes, please.

    是的,请。

    * * *

    S: This room can seat up to 8 people and we offer tea free of charge for your meeting. For you are staying in executive floor, you can use the meeting room two hours complimentary per day.

    这个房间可以容纳多达8人,我们为您的会议提供免费的茶。因为您住在行政楼层,您每天可以免费使用会议室两小时。

    G: That's great.

    那真是太好了。

    * * *

    S: When will you use it, Ms. Lee?

    您要什么时候用呢,李女士?

    G: Um, We'll start the meeting at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

    哦,我们将在明天早上8点开始会议。

    * * *

    S: May I know how long you will use the meeting room?

    我可以知道会议室你要使用多久吗?

    G: About 4 hours, and how much does it cost for the extra hours?

    大约4小时,额外时间收费多少钱?

    * * *

    S: The charge for the extra 2 hours is RMB200, Ms. Lee.

    额外的2个小时费用是200元,李女士。

    G: That's fine.

    好的。

    * * *

    S: And do you need any other facilities for the meeting, like projector or white board?

    你还要任何其他设施吗,如投影仪或白板?

    G: No, thanks.

    不,谢谢。

    * * *

    S: Ms. Lee, we'll arrange the meeting room for you. The meeting time is from 8:00 to 12:00 tomorrow morning. We'll offer complimentary tea for your meeting, and the room rental is RMB200 after discount.

    李女士,我们会为你安排会议室。会议时间是明天上午8:00~12:00。我们将为你的会议提供免费茶水,房间的租金打折后是200元。

    G: That's right. Thank you.

    没错。谢谢你!

    * * *

    S: You are welcome.

    不客气。

    G: Goodbye.

    再见。

    * * *

    S: Goodbye and have a nice day

    再见,祝过的愉快。

    2. 非住店客人租会议室

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (旅客)

    G: I'd like to arrange a business meeting. Do you have a conference room we could use?

    我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗?

    S: Certainly, Sir. We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour.

    当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一点的房间,每小时250美元。

    * * *

    G: I'd prefer the smaller room. Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.?

    我还是喜欢小一点的房间,我能预订一个明天上午11点的小房间吗?

    S: Yes. That would be fine.

    行,那样可以。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·会议服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·会议服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)