服务英语·换登机牌与行李托运 黄金句
1) Please show your credentials.
请出示您的证件。
2) Do you need to check your baggage?
需要办理行李托运吗?
3) Here is your boarding pass and credentials and please take your belongings.
这是您的登机牌及证件,请带好您的随身携带物品。
4) Here is your boarding pass and credentials. Please wait at the transit lounge.
这是您的登机牌及证件,请在中转休息室等候登机。
5) Welcome to Beijing Capital International Airport.
欢迎来到北京首都国际机场。
6) Here's your ticket and change. Have a nice flight and take care.
这是您的票和零钱。祝您飞行愉快,请小心。
7) Take care of your belongings.
请带好您的随身物品。
8) Let me help you to take your luggage.
让我来帮您拿行李。
9) Please wait a moment, I'll help you take over.
请稍等,我会帮您拿过去。
10) Excuse me, whose bags are these?
请问,这些包是谁的?
11) Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在柜台上,好吗?
12) Could you put your baggage on the machine, please?
请您把行李放在机器上,好吗?
13) Any hand-luggage, madam?/Do you have any hand-luggage, madam?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
14) Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
15) Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用称重。
16) How many pieces of luggage are you checking in?
有多少件托运行李?
17) Do you prefer window or aisle?
想靠窗还是靠走道?
18) They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then.
飞机起飞前20分钟开始登机,请到C2登机口登机。
19) How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
20) Your suitcase should be checked and other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
21) The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免费行李限额是25公斤。
22) Yes, you're allowed 25 kilos.
您只能带25公斤行李。
23) There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重费。
24) I'm sorry, sir. You have five kilos overweight.
对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。
25) I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
26) Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.
可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。