服务英语·办理入境手续 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·办理入境手续 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 入境审查(1)

    A: Passport, please.

    请给我您的护照。

    T: Surely. Here it is.

    是的,给您。

    * * *

    A: Are you on a business trip or a sightseeing trip?

    你是商务旅行还是观光?

    T: I'm here for sightseeing.

    我是来观光的。

    * * *

    A: How long do you plan to be here?

    你打算停留多久?

    T: About three weeks.

    大约三星期。

    * * *

    A: Where will you stay?

    你要住在哪儿呢?

    T: I will stay in a hotel.

    我会住在饭店。

    * * *

    A: Are you traveling by yourself?

    你是自己旅行吗?

    T: Yes, I like traveling on my own.

    是的,我喜欢自己旅行。

    * * *

    A: You are a brave boy.

    你是个勇敢的男孩。

    T: Thank you. I like doing things by myself.

    谢谢你。我只是喜欢自己做事情。

    * * *

    A: How much money do you have with you?

    你随身携带多少现金?

    T: I have 2000 dollars.

    大约2000元。

    * * *

    A: Is that enough for you to stay here for three weeks?

    这足够你在这儿住三个星期吗?

    T: Maybe. But if I need more money, I can work for a couple of days.

    也许吧,但要是不够的话我可以打几天工。

    * * *

    A: Well, everything seems OK. Please go to customs next.

    嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    A: Have a good journey.

    旅途愉快。

    2. 入境审查(2)

    A: Where did you fly from?

    你是从哪里来的?

    T: From China.

    中国。

    * * *

    A: May I have your passport, please?

    我可以看你的护照吗?

    T: Sure.

    当然。

    * * *

    A: What is the purpose of your visit?

    你来的目的是什么吗?

    T: I'm visiting my relatives.

    我来看亲戚。

    * * *

    A: How long are you planning to stay?

    你打算在这儿待多久?

    T: Two weeks.

    两周。

    * * *

    A: Where are you staying during your visit?

    这段时间你住在哪里?

    T: I'll be staying at my cousin's.

    我会住在表姐家。

    * * *

    A: Do you have any plant or animal products?

    你有没有带动植物产品呢?

    T: I have a few apples with me.

    我带了一些苹果。

    * * *

    A: You can't bring in apples. Take your apples to quarantine and leave them there.

    你不可以带这些苹果入境的。请拿去检疫所,然后把它们留在那里。

    T: They are just special fruits in my hometown. I want to take them to my cousins.

    这些只是我们那里的特产水果,我想带给表姐。

    * * *

    A: Sorry. Fruits are not allowed in.

    对不起,水果不能入境。

    T: Alright.

    好吧。

    * * *

    A: Anything else?

    还有其他的东西吗?

    T: No, just personal articles.

    没有了,只有个人物品。

    * * *

    A: Then you can go now.

    那么你可以出关了。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    3. 入境审查(3)

    A: May I see your passport, please?

    请给我你的护照。

    T: Here it is.

    这是我的护照。

    * * *

    A: Where are you from?

    你来自哪里?

    T: I'm from China.

    我来自中国。

    * * *

    A: Where are you staying?

    将在哪儿住宿?

    T: I will stay at Hilton Hotel.

    我将住在希尔顿饭店。

    * * *

    A: What's the purpose of your visit?

    旅行的目的为何?

    T: Mostly business and a little sightseeing.

    主要是出公差,顺便观光。

    * * *

    A: How long will you stay?

    你要在这儿待多久?

    T: Roughly two weeks.

    大概两星期。

    * * *

    A: Do you have a return ticket to China?

    是否有回程机票?

    T: Yes, here it is.

    有的,这就是回程机票。

    * * *

    A: OK, here you go.

    好的,给您。

    T: Shall I go to the customs?

    我要去海关吗?

    * * *

    A: No, you can get your baggage at the baggage claim area and then take your baggage to the customs.

    不,你先去行李提取处取你的行李,然后拿着行李去海关处。

    T: I see. Thank you.

    我知道了,谢谢你。

    * * *

    A: My pleasure. Have a nice trip.

    不客气,旅途愉快。

    T: Thank you. Have a nice day.

    谢谢,祝你心情愉快。

    4. 入境审查(4)

    A: Passport, please.

    请给我护照。

    T: Here you are.

    给你。

    * * *

    A: What are you coming to Canada for?

    你来加拿大有什么目的?

    T: I'm studying in Canada for two years.

    我要来加拿大学习两年的时间。

    * * *

    A: Where are you from?

    你来自哪里?

    T: My hometown is in China, but I just graduated from a Senior High School in Australia. So I come to Canada directly.

    我的家乡在中国,但是我刚从澳大利亚的一所高中毕业,所以就直接来加拿大了。

    * * *

    A: What's the school name?

    你是哪个学校?

    T: You mean the school in Australia?

    你是说澳大利亚的学校吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes.

    是的。

    T: It's Asquith Boys High School.

    是阿斯奎斯男子中学。

    * * *

    A: What a coincidence. I studied in that school 10 years ago.

    太巧了,我十年前也在那里读书。

    T: Really? That school is great.

    真的吗?那个学校真的很好。

    * * *

    A: Yes. So where are you studying?

    是啊,那你将要去哪里读书呢?

    T: At University of Toronto.

    多伦多大学。

    * * *

    A: So what program will you take?

    那么你要学习什么课程?

    T: I'm going to study journalism.

    我要去学新闻专业。

    * * *

    A: Wow, it's a fantastic school and the surround-ings are very good.

    哇,那所学校太棒了,而且周边的环境也很好。

    T: Really. I can't wait to have a look at it.

    真的吗?我迫不及待地想要去看看了。

    * * *

    A: Yes, everything seems OK, boy. You can go now.

    是啊,似乎没什么问题了,你可以走了,孩子。

    T: Thank you so much. Have a good day.

    谢谢你了,祝你心情愉快。

    * * *

    A: Thank you. Have a nice stay in Canada.

    谢谢你,祝你在加拿大愉快。

    5. 入境审查(5)

    A: May I see your passport, please?

    我可以看一下您的护照吗?

    T: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.

    当然,给您。这是入境申报单。

    * * *

    A: What's the purpose of your visit?

    请问您此行的目的是什么?

    T: I'm here for training.

    我来这儿接受培训。

    * * *

    A: This visa is valid for four weeks. How long will you be staying?

    您的签证期限是四个星期,你打算待多长时间?

    T: For 20 days.

    20天以后就回去了。

    * * *

    A: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

    这期间您会去旅行吗?

    T: Yes, I want to spend a couple of days traveling. I have friends there and I will visit them.

    是的,旅行几天,还要去拜访朋友。

    * * *

    A: What do you have in the bag, sir?

    先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

    T: Just camera, food and medicine.

    只是照相机、食物和一些药。

    * * *

    A: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

    请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

    T: Alright.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.

    可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    6. 入境审查(6)

    A: Why do you want to go to U.K.?

    你为什么要去英国?

    T: I want to study a postgraduate program.

    我要去读研究生。

    * * *

    A: How long do you intend to stay in U.K.?

    你打算在英国待多久?

    T: About one and a half years.

    大约一年半。

    * * *

    A: Does your scholarship cover your stay in school?

    你在校期间都有奖学金吗?

    T: Yes, it does.

    是的,都有。

    * * *

    A: Where will you live?

    你将住在哪儿?

    T: I hope to live on the university campus. My friends in England suggest I live on campus.

    我希望住在学校内。我在英国的朋友是这样建议的。

    * * *

    A: Is your family going with you?

    你的家属是不是跟你一起去?

    T: Oh, no, I am going alone.

    哦,不,只有我一个人去。

    * * *

    A: OK, you are through now.

    好了,你可以过关了。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·办理入境手续 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·办理入境手续 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)